Vidyadhan Scholarship for Telangana Intermediate program 2017 - Vidyadhan Scholarship applications for Telangana students available now. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through website: vidyadhan.org. Online Applications will be available up to 10th June 2017.
Vidyadhan is an initiative of Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF). The foundation creates the backbone of Vidyadhan by selecting deserving yet needy students for an opportunity to be sponsored as it has done for over 15 years.
Vidyadhan Scholarship for Telangana
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade / SSLC through a rigorous selection process. Currently Vidyadhan program has around 1500 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Padesh and Telanagana.
Vidyadhan Scholarship – Telangana Intermediate program 2017
The scholarship amount for 11th (Intermediate 1st year) and 12th grade (Intermediate 2nd year) will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
Selection Process: Based on the academic performance. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short test/interview.
Who Can Apply?
Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakh and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2017 from Telangana. They should also have scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%. Please select the correct program Andhra Intermediate 1st year when you apply.
Click here to Apply Now
- 10th June 2017: Application last date
- 10th July to 10th August 2017: Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame.
Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Mark sheet (If original mark sheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online mark sheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted; this is mandatory at the time of interview only)
- Disability Certificate (for those applying in disability category)
For any clarifications send an email to [email protected] or call Umasankar, Phone: +919652400518.