Vidyadhan Scholarship for Tamil Nadu Plus 1 Program 2017 – Vidyadhan Scholarship applications for Tamil Nadu students available now. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through website: vidyadhan.org. Online Applications will be available up to 15th June 2017.
Vidyadhan is an initiative of Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF). The foundation creates the backbone of Vidyadhan by selecting deserving yet needy students for an opportunity to be sponsored as it has done for over 15 years.
Vidyadhan Scholarship for Tamil Nadu
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade / SSLC through a rigorous selection process. Currently Vidyadhan program has around 1500 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Padesh and Telanagana.
Vidyadhan Scholarship – Tamil Nadu Plus 1 Program 2017
The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
Selection Process: Based on the academic performance. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short test/interview.
Who Can Apply?
Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSLC exam in the year 2017 from Tamil Nadu. They should also have scored 90% or obtained A+ in their 10th Grade/SSLC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%.
Click here to Apply Now
- 15th June 2017: Application last date
- 1st September to 30th September 2017: Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame.
Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Mark sheet (If original mark sheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online mark sheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted; this is mandatory at the time of interview only)
- Disability Certificate (for those applying in disability category)
For any clarifications send an email to [email protected] or call Jacob Sukumar R, Phone: +917339659929.