TSWREIS Junior Inter Admission 2017 - Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) released Notification for Admission into Junior Intermediate in 118 TSWR Upgraded Institutions for the year 2017-18. The Girls and Boys from all Districts in Telangana State can apply for admission.
TSWREIS Junior Inter Admission 2017
Organization: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
TSW Residential WEBSITE: www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in
TSWREIS Junior Inter Admission into MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC & HEC groups for the academic year 2017-2018.
List of Colleges Available Click here
- The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March, 2017 in Telangana State.
- The students should apply within his / her own Region.
- Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
- A copy of the marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be submitted at the time of counseling.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum. The income certificate to this effect should be issued by the Tahasildar.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2017 and in case of all SC students will be given 1 year relaxation. [BC, ST, OC, Minority students should have born on or after 01.09.2000 and SC students should have born on or after 01.09.1999].
- The students should produce Caste and Income certificates issued by the Tahasildar.
- All the original certificates should submit at the Counseling Centre during counseling time without fail.
Selection method: Selections will be made on SSC merit basis subject to fulfilment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’.
TSWR Junior Inter Applications
All the students who are seeking admission into Junior Inter should apply through online. The applicant can submit his/her application through on-line on or before 31.05.2017 before 5:00 p.m
How to Apply: The applications will be received through online from 27.05.2017 and will be closed on 07.06.2017 and the date of Entrance Examination is 11.06.2017 at 11:00 AM. Date of downloading the Hall Tickets is 08.06.2017
Online Application form for Admission into Junior Intermediate
TSWR Junior Inter Conseling 2017
The Counseling will be conducted on 07.06.2017 in the following centers, the Counseling Centres details are as follows:
The Counseling process will start at 10:30 A.M. on 07.06.2017 and continue till last evening until the entire process is completed. All the candidates who have applied for admission into TSWR Institutions must personally attend counseling with the necessary original certificates.
Last date for Submission of online applications: 31.05.2017
TSWR counseling on 07.06.2017
Classes will be commences from 12.06.2017.
For any problems in online submission call:
Toll Free no: 1800-425-45678 (from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm)