TSRJC CET Hall Tickets Download starts from 27 April 2017. Candidates can download Hall tickets from the APREIS official website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (REGD) Hyderabad, TSREIS conducting TSRJC CET 2017 for Admission into Intermediate First year in TSR Junior Colleges from the candidates who are appearing for 10th Class (March 2017) examinations from 31 Telangana Districts for the academic year 2017-18. Those candidates who got admit cards can attend TSRJC CET Exam.
TSRJC CET Hall Tickets
Candidates who successfully registered for TSRJC CET 2017 can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. TSRJC Exam is an offline Entrance Test. Those candidates, who are willing to write TSRJC CET on 10 May 2017, need to Download TSRJC CET Hall Tickets. Candidate cannot attend Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download TSRJC Hall Tickets Candidate need to Enter Candidate Id/ Reference Id and Date of Birth. Those candidates, who forgot Reference Id, can also get Hall tickets by Entering Registered Mobile Number or Name of the candidate.
TSRJC CET Hall Tickets 2017
- Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- It may require producing a copy of the Hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket, if required.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
After Downloading the Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details in the TSRJC Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate can write Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate is not allowed to take the Exam Even If Late by 1 Minute.
TSRJC CET Hall Tickets Download
TSRJC Help Desk:
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact trough the following Number between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days.
Call Ph: 040 23120321 , 040 23120322
TSRJC CET 2017 Exam Date:
Commencement of Test: 8 May 2017 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Groups: MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).