TSPSC General Studies 31 May 2017 Question Paper Key – Telangana Public service commission TSPSC conducted Combined& common Preliminary Examination for the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Physical Director on 31 May 2017 at 10 am to 12.30 pm. Here we are providing some of the questions asked in TSPSC General Studies 31 May 2017 Question Paper. We also provide TSPSC General Studies 31 May 2017 Answers Key here.
TSPSC General Studies 31 May 2017 Question Paper Key
Candidate should note that Each set of the Question Paper will have same questions in jumbled order.
Preliminary (Screening Test)
150 questions: 150 Marks: Time 150 Minutes
Paper – General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
1. Rh antigen and blood group antigens reside in
2. “C25” CRYOGENIC Rocket Engine successfully grounded and tested by ISRO for which rocket vehicle?
3. Acid Rain is caused by the pollution of environment by____?
4. The main objective of India’s strategy on sustainable development were?
5. Total reservation quota in Telangana state will increased to __ %?
6. Number: UNBMRE :: GHOST:_____?
7. 4,6, 12 , 14 , 28 , 30 , ___
8. One’s sister’s daughter or brother’s daughter is known as______?
9. If in a code RAM=32 , and TOM = 48, then SHAW=____?
10. Who won the first prize of Mission Kakatiya media awards of 2016 in print and electronic media respectively?
11. A project to tackle “climate change” has been decided to be implemented in the erstwhile mahabubnagar district areas. It will executed combinedly by?
12. what are the first three countries that have highest women representation in parliament?
13. The central focus theme of the 8th Vibrant Gujarat Global summit 2017 was:
14. which company has built India’s first self-made light Combat aircraft Tejas?
15. The National Green Tribunal has organized the world conference on Environment on March 25, 2017 in____city?
16. who won the Australian Grand prix 2017?
TSPSC General Studies Questions & Answers key
17. The 89th Oscar award for Best picture was given to?
18. Who was the person from Bengal, made silent movies in Hyderabad?
19. who authored the famous book ‘swaralayalu’?
20. In Telangana, the revenue assessment conducted periodically is known as:
21. Who was the editor of ‘Rayyath’?
22. who was established the gunfoundry to produce arms in Hyderabad?
23. what was the ancient name of Nizamabad?
24. who was popularly known as Hyderabad Ambedkar?
25. During the Jai Telangana agitation in 1969, who was the Vice- chancellor of Osmania University?
26. who appointed the Girglani commission to investigate the non-implementation of G.O. 610?
27. what were three basis areas suggested by Prof. Jayashankar to achieve Telangana?
28. who headed the commission that enquired city college firing incident of 1952?
29. In 2014, Telangana Rashtra samithi entered in to alliance with?
30. Jawahar Navodaya vidyalayas are the result of
31. On which list is Education in Indian constitution?
32. In a certain language, if PROSE is coded as PPOQE, how is LIGHT coded in that Language?
TSPSC General Studies 31 May 2017 Full Question Paper with KEY
TSPSC General Studies 31 May 2017 Syllabus
Section-I: General Studies
1. Current Affairs — Regional, National & International. 2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy. 3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies. 4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana 5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology 6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development. 7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana. 8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
9. Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation. 10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education. 11. Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
i) School Level English Grammar: Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; reported speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
ii) Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
iii) Words and Sentences : Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.