TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Syllabus | TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Exam Pattern| TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Selection process
Recruitment and Selection: The whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Selection Process
The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on written examination. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows: OC - 40%, BC - 35%, SC/ST - 30%, PH -30%.
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Exam Pattern
The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested. The duration of Written Examination will be 150 Minutes for each paper.
The written test comprising of 300 marks consisting of 300 Multiple choice questions and each question is carrying “One” Mark.
Paper- 1: General Studied and General Abilities
150 questions- 150 marks - 150minutes
Paper - 2: Agriculture subject paper
150 questions- 150 marks- 150minutes
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Syllabus
The Syllabus for the examination is shown in Annexure-II.
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
5. Economy of India and Telangana
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
9. Policies of Telangana State
10. History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
13. Basic English.
PAPER-II: AGRICULTURE (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
2. Crop production and improved management practices
3. Soil Science