TS POLYCET 2017 Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule is available now.
TS POLYCET 2017 Web Counseling Dates, TS POLYCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. SBTET released TS POLYCET 2017 Counseling Dates on official website: https://tspolycet.nic.in
TS POLYCET 2017 counseling
Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through 'Candidates Login'.
Students those who are qualified in the TS POLYCET 2017 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for TS POLYCET Web Counseling 2017 process held from 29 May 2017.
TS POLYCET 2017 Counseling Stages
Stages of web Counseling as follows:
- Issue of Notification: The Director of Technical Education (DTE) issues a notification every year, during first week of June, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and DTE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification. Candidate can attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given.
- Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of Polytechnics with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the Course Codes and polytechnic Codes, Candidates may list out polytechnic in order of preference, the courses which they intend to give options for. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
- Payment of Fees & Reporting at Polytechnic: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective Polytechnics where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
TS POLYCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates
NCC, Sports& Games, PH, CAP and Anglo- Indian Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 29 May 2017 to 1 June 2017 only at SankethikaVidyaBhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 29 May 2017 to 6 june 2017 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the TS POLYCET 2017 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
29 May 2017: Rank 1 to 10,000
30 May 2017: Rank 10001 to 22,000
1 June 2017: Rank 22001 to 36,000
2 June 2017: Rank 36001 to 50,000
3 June 2017: Rank 50001 to 65,000
4 June 2017: Rank 65001 to 80,000
5 June 2017: Rank 80001 to 95000
6 June 2017: Rank 95001 to LAST RANK
TS POLYCET Help Line Centres
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for SC/BC/OC AND MINORITIES CANDIDATES, Name of the 21 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST CANDIDATES, Name of the 10 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for QULI-QUTUB-SHAHI URBAN DEVELOPMENT Area Residents (OLD CITY)
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs.3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on type of college allotted.
All the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS -SBTET recognition fee / other fee as prescribed.
Documents need to Carry for counseling
Documents need to carry for TS POLYCET 2017 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling): Candidates need to attend counseling with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- TS POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- TS POLYCET 2017 Rank Card.
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo (Original or Internet copy).
- Aadhar number. (returned after verification)
- IV to X class Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017.
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities)
- PH/CAP/NCC/ Sports/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana State for a period of 10 years in case of non - local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Candidates will get a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
TS POLYCET 2017 Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates
State Board of Technical Education and Training SBTET AP on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) released Counseling Schedule with Certification Verification Dates in the Official website: tspolycet.nic.in.
TS POLYCET 2017 Options Entry, Seat Allotment Dates
Schedule for Exercising Options
29 & 30 May 2017 : Rank 1 to 10000
30 May & 1 June 2017 : 10001 to 22000
1 & 2 June 2017: Rank 22001 to 36000
2 & 3 June 2017: Rank 36001 to 50000
3 & 4 June 2017: Rank 50001 to 65000
4 & 5 June 2017: Rank 65001 to 80000
5 & 6 June 2017: Rank 80001 to 95000
6 & 7 June 2017: Rank 95001 to to LAST
Change of Options by All Rankers: 8.06.2017 (Rank 1 to Last)
TS POLYCET 2017 Seat Allotment Results on Web: 10.06.2017
1) Allotments will bee placed in Website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 10.06.2017 after 08.00 PM.
2) For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in.
TS POLYCET 2017 Web Counseling Notification
TSPOLYCET Admissions in 2017: Institute-wise, Branch-wise Details of Last Ranks Admitted
For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates admitted in different polytechnics/courses in the previous academic year available to candidates on the web site.
TSPOLYCET 2016 LAST RANKS
TSPOLYCET- 2015 Last Rank Status