TS ICET 2017 Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule is available now.
The Qualified candidates of TSICET-2017 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule TS ICET 2017 Counseling Dates, TS ICET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. APSCHE released TS ICET 2017 Counseling Dates on official website: https://tsicet.nic.in
Students those who are qualified in the TS ICET 2017 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for TS ICET Web Counseling 2017 process held from 06 July 2017.
TS ICET 2017 counseling
Stages of Web Counseling as follows:
- Issue of Notification: APSCHE issues a notification every year, during first week of July, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and will also notify the list of Help-line Centres.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification. Candidate can attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given.
- Option Entry/ Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
- Payment of Fees & Reporting: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
TS ICET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates
The qualified candidates of AP ICET-2017 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website.
NCC, CAP, Sports& Games, PH and Anglo- Indian Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 06th to 10th July 2017 only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 6th to 10th July 2017 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the TS ICET 2017
6th July 2017: Rank 1 to 14000
7th July 2017: Rank 14001 to 28000
8 July 2017: Rank 28001 to 42000
9 July 2017: Rank 42001 to 56000
10 July 2017: Rank 56001 to Last
TS ICET Help Line Centres
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for SC/BC/OC AND MINORITIES CANDIDATES, Name of the 16 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification For OC/BC/SC/MINORITY (Annexure - 1)
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST CANDIDATES, Name of the 10 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification For ST (Annexure-2)
Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
Documents need to Carry for counseling
Documents need to carry for TS ICET 2017 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling): Candidates need to attend counseling with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- TS ICET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- TS ICET 2017 Rank Card.
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years proceeding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- Transfer Certificate.
Candidates will get a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
TS ICET 2017 Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates
Telangana State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) released Counseling Schedule with Certification Verification Dates in the Official website.
TS ICET 2017 Options Entry, Seat Allotment Dates
Schedule for Option Entry /Exercising Options
7 , 8 July: Rank 1 to 28000
8& 9 July 2017: Rank 28001 to 42000
9& 10 July 2017: Rank 42001 to 56000
10& 11 July 2017: Rank 56001 to LAST
Change of Options: 12.07.2017 (Rank 1 to Last)
TS ICET 2017 Seat Allotment Results on Web: 14-07-2017after 08.00 PM.
TS ICET 2017 Counseling Notification
TSICET Admissions in 2017: Institute-wise, Branch-wise Details of Last Ranks Admitted
For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges/ courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the web site.
TSICET - 2016: Last Rank Status