TRS Manifesto 2018 Elections - TELANGANA RASHTRA SAMITHI released its poll manifesto for the upcoming assembly elections 2018 in Telangana State.
Here, we are providing TRS Manifesto pdf, TRS Manifesto 2018 Elections, TRS Election Manifesto 2018 in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
TRS Election Manifesto Highlights – PDF Download
TRS Manifesto 2018 Elections - Important Promises
- All types of Aasara pensions will be enhanced from Rs 1000/- to Rs 2016. The pensions of differently abled persons will be enhanced from Rs 1500/- to Rs 3016/-. The cut-off date for beedi workers PF will be extended to 2018.
- The age eligibility for old age pension will be reduced from 65 to 57 years completed.
- The unemployment allowance of Rs 3016/- will be given.
- While continuing the construction of double bed room houses as per the existing norms, those a poor persons who have own plot and desirous of constructing a house on their own will be provided financial assistance, ranging from Rs 5 lakhs to Rs 6 Lakhs.
- The investment support of Rs 8000 per acre for agriculture to farmer under Rythu Bandhu will be increased to Rs 10000/- per acre.
- Loan waiver to farmers up to Rs 1 lakh will be done.
- Honorarium to members of Rythu Samanvaya Samithis will be given.
- The report of the committee appointed for drafting schemes for the integrated development of SCs and STS will be implemented by the Government.
- Government will continue to press and fight for implementation of 33% reservation to BCs and 33% reservation to women in legislatures.
- The Telangana State Assembly has passed resolution for provision of 12% reservation to STs and 12% reservation to Minorities. For implementing these reservations the Government will continue to fight for their cause with the centre.
- The SC categorization resolution of the Assembly was forwarded to centre. For obtaining centre’s nor for this TRS government will continue to fight.
- For change of categories of different castes, all the appeals will be taken into consideration.
- In addition to Reddy and Vaisya Corporation, corporations for the welfare of even other financially backward communities will be established.
- The future TRS Government will sympathetically consider proposals for establishing corporations, based on the demands received from various sections of people.
- Special schemes will be conceived for the welfare and development of poor amongst the forward castes.
- Food processing units will be established across the state. The responsibility of management of these units will be entrusted to IKP employees by making them permanent employees along with women groups. Food products that are totally non-spurious will be marketed through public distribution system.
- On the line of Kanti-Velugu large scale health camps will be organized across the state for rest of diagnostic tests. The health profile of every individual, as well as that of state will be developed.
- Pay scales for government employees will be given appropriately.
- The retirement age of the Government employees will be enhanced from the present 58 to 61. Parallelly, the unemployed youth will be provided with ample opportunities by increasing the recruitment age limit by three more years.
- Special Directorate will be created for pensioners.
- Land disputes of tribal and non-tribal lands in forest areas will be amicably addressed and ownership rights will be conferred. Disputes with reference to Podu Lands will also be addressed as early as possible. They will be given benefits on par with other farmers.
- Steps will be initiated to establish a steel factory in Bayyaram.
- Pattas will be given to those who have constructed houses in Singareni Plots.
- Efforts are in on to transform Hyderabad as a global city. This will be accelerated with more initiatives.
TRS Manifesto 2018 Elections
For more details regarding TRS Manifesto 2018 Elections, TRS Elections Manifesto 2018 refer to TELANGANA RASHTRA SAMITHI (TRS) official website link given below.