TNTET Hall Tickets Download starts from 10 April 2017. Candidates can download TNTET Hall tickets from the TNTET official website: www.trb.tn.nic.in. TRB issued Notification for the TamilNadu Teacher Eligibility Test-2017 – Paper I and Paper-II vide Advertisement No. 01/2017, dated 24.02.2017. In this connection, TRB now releases the Provisional Hall Tickets for those candidates who applied for the said examinations. Those candidates who got TNTET Hall Tickets can attend TNTET Exam.
TNTET Hall Tickets 2017
Candidates who successfully registered for TNTET 2017 can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. TNTET Exam is a Teachers Eligibility Test. Those candidates, who are willing to write TNTET Exam on 29 April, 30 April 2017, need to Download TNTET Hall tickets. Candidate will not be allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download TNTET Hall tickets Candidate need to Enter Application No. and Date of Birth. If any candidate forgot Application No. , he/she required to enter Name of the Candidate to get their TNTET Hall Tickets.
TNTET 2017 Hall Tickets
TNTET Hall Tickets Download starts from 10.04.2017
- TNTET Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, TNTET Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- A copy of the downloaded Hall ticket should be produced at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket, if required.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
After Downloading the TNTET Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details that are shown in the TNTET Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate will be allowed to write Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate Will Not Be Allowed To Take the Exam Even If Late By 1 Minute.
TNTET Help Desk:
Some of the applications received by the Board do not have the candidate’s photograph. These candidates are advised to download the form herein and fill in the details, affix a recent passport size photograph and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer. The same must be handed over to the exam hall supervisor at the time of examination, along with a stamp size photograph.
TNTET 2017 Exam Date& time:
Tamilnadu TNTET 2017 Commencement of Test: 11-06-2017
Written Examination: Paper I: 29 .04.2017
Written Examination: Paper II: 30 .04.2017