TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO Posts for Direct Recruitment. All candidates are required to apply online only through Tamil Nadu Agricultural University website www.tnau.ac.in from 03.05.2017 to 22.05.2017. Candidates looking for Govt Jobs can apply for TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017.
TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 @ www.tnau.ac.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Notification No: R1/5838/201
Name of the Post: Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)
Total Vacancies: 206 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200–20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Eligibility
Age Limit as on 30.04.2017: 18-30 Years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt rules.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination.
- Must possess Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Director of Agriculture / Horticulture.
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil *
- *Explanation: For this purpose, a person will be deemed to possess an adequate knowledge of Tamil if he has passed the SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages or studied the High School Course in Tamil Medium and passed the SSLC Public examination in Tamil Medium or passed the second class language Test (Full Test) in Tamil.
- Written Test
- Paper 1: Agriculture / Horticulture (Diploma Standard) – 150 Marks
- Paper 2: General Studies (+2 Standard) – 50 Marks
- Oral Test (Interview – 50 Marks)
Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments
Application Fee: Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ SC (A)/ ST candidates)
How to Apply: All candidates are required to apply online only through Tamil Nadu Agricultural University website www.tnau.ac.in from 03.05.2017 to 22.05.2017. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Apply online for TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017
For more details refer to TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 AAO Notification.
Date of Notification: 03.05.2017
Last date for submission of application through online: 22.05.2017
Last date for submission of application along with Demand Draft: 22.05.2017
TNAU Recruitment, Assistant Agricultural Officer, www.tnau.ac.in, AAO Recruitment