The HINDU Editorial Wordlist 02 April 2018 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 02 April 2018 pdf download
- ‘IPL ban a boon for Smith and Warner’
- Home guards turn Good Samaritans
- Smart city work to be expedited, says Mayor
- University admin reluctant to engage in dialogue, says JNUTA
- The message was so strong, following the lynching of his son, State BJP
- Raina hogs the limelight
- The Chief Minister was resorting to “politics of bankruptcy” to cover up his failures as was evident
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: a thing that is helpful or beneficial.|
Synonyms: blessing, godsend, bonus, good thing,
|Meaning: a charitable or helpful person|
Synonyms: boy scout, good neighbour,
|Meaning: make (an action or process) happen sooner or be accomplished more quickly.|
Synonyms: speed up, accelerate, hurry, hasten,
|Meaning: unwilling and hesitant; disinclined.|
Synonyms: unwilling, disinclined, unenthusiastic, grudging.
|Meaning: kill (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial, especially by hanging.|
Synonyms: hang by the neck; execute, put to death, kill.
|Meaning: the focus of public attention.|
Synonyms: media interest; public recognition, publicity
|Meaning: the state of being completely lacking in a particular good quality.|
Synonyms: insolvency, liquidation, failure
The HINDU Editorial Wordlist 02 April 2018 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- A preliminary information memorandum was unveiled last week by the Civil Aviation Ministry for prospective bidders.
- The possibility of taking on so much debt and putting a plan in place to whittle it down or refinance the loans.
- the airline will no longer drain taxpayer funds, after thousands of crores have been infused over the years
- AI sale transaction soon, preferably by early 2019, in order to bolster its reformist credentials.
- government from embarrassment, was someone who had declared himself a staunch supporter of the President’s
- Public perception of the charade managed to find some expression in both the mainstream and social media.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: show or announce publicly for the first time.|
Synonyms: present, disclose, divulge, make known,
|Meaning: reduce something in size, amount, or extent by a gradual series of steps.|
Synonyms: sabotage, subvert, compromise, destroy, impair,
|Meaning: fill; pervade|
Synonyms: suffuse, charge, saturate, imbue, inspire
|Meaning: support or strengthen.|
Synonyms: support, reinforce, make stronger, boost, fortify
|embarrassment Noun||Meaning: a feeling of self-consciousness, shame, or awkwardness.|
Synonyms: awkwardness, self-consciousness, unease.
|Meaning: very loyal and committed in attitude.|
Synonyms : faithful, trusty, committed, devoted, dedicated.
|Meaning: an absurd pretence intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance.|
Synonyms: pantomime, travesty, mockery, parody, pretence.
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
The HINDU Editorial Wordlist pdf download 02 April 2018