Telangana TS ECET 2017 Web Counseling Dates, TS ECET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE released TS ECET 2017 Counseling Dates on official website: https://tsecet.nic.in/
Students those who are qualified in the TS ECET 2017 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for TS ECET Web Counseling 2017 process held from 30 June 2017.
TS ECET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates
NCC, Sports, CAP, PH and other Special Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 30 June 2017 to 03 July 2017 only at Hyderabad Masabtank Sanketika Vidya Bhavan.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 30 June 2017 to 03 July 2017 for both Pharmacy and B.Sc maths candidates.at Help Line Centers mentioned in the TS ECET 2017 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
30 June 2017: Rank 1 to 4000
01 July 2017: Rank 4,001 to 10,000
02 July 2017: Rank 10,001 to 17,500
03 July 2017: Rank 17,501 to Last
Complete Schedule for Certificate Verification for all branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc (Maths) Candidates is available at the below link.
TS ECET 2017 Counseling Dates
Documents need to carry for TS ECET 2017 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling):
- TS ECET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- TS ECET Rank Card 2017
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo.
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
TS ECET 2017 Option Entry & Allotment Dates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) released Counseling Schedule with Certification Verification Dates in the Official website: https://tsecet.nic.in/. Candidates can exercise their Options Online from the 01 July 2017 to 05 July 2017 and Seat Allotment results will be published on 07 July 2017 after 8.00 p.m. at TS ECET website.
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
TS ECET 2017 Web Counseling Notification