TS EAMCET 2018 Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule is available now.
Telangana TS EAMCET 2018 Web Counseling Dates, TS EAMCET 2018 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE released TS EAMCET 2018 Counseling Dates on official website: https://tseamcet.nic.in
Students those who are qualified in the TS EAMCET 2018 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for TS EAMCET Web Counseling 2018 process held from 25 May 2018.
Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee: 25.05.2018 to 02.06.2018
Certificate Verification: 28.05.2018 to 03.06.2018
Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 28.05.2018 to 05.06.2018
Freezing of options: 05.06.2018
Provisional Allotment of seats: 08.06.2018
Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website: 08.06.2018 to 12.06.2018
TS EAMCET 2018 counseling (M.P.C STREAM)
Stages of Web Counseling as follows:
- Issue of Notification: TSCHE issues a notification every year, during first week of June, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and will also notify the list of Help-line Centres.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidate can attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given.
- Option Entry/ Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
- Payment of Fees & Reporting: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
TS EAMCET 2018 Certificate Verification Dates
The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2018 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website.
28 May 2018: Rank 1 to 10,000
29 May 2018: Rank 10,001 to 25,000
30 May 2018: Rank 25,001 to 40,000
31 May 2018: Rank 40,001 to 54,000
01 June 2018: Rank 54,001 to 68,000
02 June 2018: Rank 68,001 to 82,000
03 June 2018: Rank 82,001 to Last Rank
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ Minority Candidates is available at the website.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counseling Dates
NCC, CAP, Sports, PH and other Special Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 25 May 2018 to 01 June 2018 at Hyderabad Masabtank Sanketika Vidya Bhavan.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 25 May 2018 to 3 June 2018 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the TS EAMCET 2018 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
TS EAMCET Help Line Centres
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for SC/BC/OC AND MINORITIES CANDIDATES, Name of the 38 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification (Annexure-1)
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for NCC/ CAP/ PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED
ANGLO-INDIAN , Name of the 10 Help Line Centres available at the below link.
Schedule for Centralised Certificate Verification for NCC/ CAP/PH/Anglo Indian (Annexure-2)
Reporting Time: 9.00 A.M. Every Day
Payment of Processing Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.600/-
Documents need to Carry for counseling
Documents need to Carry for TS EAMCET 2018 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling): Candidates need to attend counseling with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Study/ Bonafide certificate from VI to intermediate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Caste certificate of SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games certificates
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.
TS EAMCET 2018 Option Entry & Allotment Dates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) released Counseling Schedule with Certification Verification Dates in the Official website: https://tseamcet.nic.in/.The candidates are hereby informed that the dates for exercising the options shall be placed on the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in in due course of time therefore requested to visit the website regularly for latest updates.
Schedule for Option Entry /Exercising Options
Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 28-05-2018 to 05-06-2018
Freezing of options 05-06-2018
Provisional Allotment of seats 08-06-2018
Telangana EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment Results
TSEAMCET Admissions in 2018: Institute-wise, Branch-wise Details of Last Ranks Admitted
For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges/ courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the web site