Telangana Gurukula Art Teachers Hall Tickets Download starts from 26 August 2017. Candidates can download Gurukula Art Teachers Hall tickets from the Telangana public service commission official website: tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC conducting written Exam for the Recruitment of 372 posts of Art Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana state under Advertisement Notification No: 17/2017. Those candidates who got Gurukula Hall tickets can attend Telangana Gurukula Art Teachers Exam on 31.08.2017.
Gurukula Art Teachers Hall Tickets
Candidates who successfully registered for Telangana Gurukula Art Teachers Recruitment 2017 can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. Gurukula Art Teachers written Test is either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination. Those candidates, who are willing to write Art Teachers written Exam on 31 August 2017, need to Download Telangana Gurukula Hall tickets. Candidate cannot attend Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
TSPSC Art Teachers Hall tickets Download
To download Art Teachers Hall tickets, Candidate need to Enter TSPSC ID, Date of Birth.
Candidates, who forgot TSPSC ID, Can also get it by Providing Aadhaar Number and Date of Birth.
Steps to Download Art Teachers Hall Tickets
- Log on to TSPSC website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Tab
- Find the appropriate link associated with your Post.
- Follow the link.
- Provide the TSPSC ID, DOB details
- Click “Get Hall ticket” Button
- Take the printout of your Art Teachers Hall Ticket.
After Downloading the Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details shown in the Telangana Gurukula Art Teachers Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate can write Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate is not allowed to take the Exam Even If Late by 1 Minute.
- Gurukula Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- It may require producing a copy of the Hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket, IF required.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- The candidate not allowed to do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
Telangana Gurukula Art Teachers Exam Date & TIME
Written Test for the Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities, Art and Art Education is scheduled to be held on 31 August 2017 FN
Fore Noon Timings: 10 am to 1.00 pm
Written Examination: – 200 Marks
Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities, Art and Art Education
For any doubts in download of hall-tickets:
Call Ph: +91 40 23120301 / 23120302 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 5:00 P.M on working days)