Tata Communications Off Campus 2018 – Tata Communications and Knowledge Institute of Technology jointly conducting an Off Campus Recruitment drive on 17 September 2018 for Fresher Graduates (2018 Batch BE,B.Tech only). Interested and eligible candidates can attend for Tata Communications Off Campus 2018.
Tata Communications Off Campus on 17 September 2018
TATA Communications pooled off campus drive for 2018 passed out B.E, B.Tech students on 17.09.2018.
Company: TATA Communications
Designation: Network Engineer / Project Management / Project Implementation
- Having Knowledge on basics of IP and SDH
- Good understanding of Telecom Basics
- Good Communications Skills – Verbal and Written
Salary: 2.4 LPA + (24000 Sodexo Pass)
Job Location: Chennai – Ambattur
Click here for TCS Off Campus drive
Click here for TCS Fresher Walkins
Clickhere for TCS Experienced Walkins
Tata Communications Off Campus Date & Venue
DATE and TIME: 17th September 2018, 8:30 AM
(Only for 2018 Passed out Batch)
– B.E / B.Tech (ECE, EEE & Telecommunication)
– 60% in 10th ,12th and UG
– No Standing Arrears
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Venue: Knowledge Institute of Technology, Knowledge Business School, Salem, Training and Placement Cell, KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.), Salem – 637 504.
Contact Persons: Prof. B.Dhinesh, Prof. K. Rathina Kumar
Contact Numbers: 86084 85944, 98945 20497
Click here for TATA Communications Registration Form
Procedure for Participation in Tata Communications Off Campus Drive
- No Registration fee.
- On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 15.09.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 15.09.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
Tata Communications Off Campus 2018 – The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 17.09.2018 at 8.30 am