Static GK questions asked 16 December 2018 – AP state level Police Recruitment Board conducted Preliminary written Test on 16 December 2018 AN from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM for the recruitment of SI (Sub Inspector) posts. These are some of the Static GK questions asked in that exam.
Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary issues relating to protection of environment as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India.
Static GK questions asked in 16 December 2018 Paper
Here we are providing the Static GK questions asked in the state level competitive exam. We are also giving the Answers for the questions.
- Expand NRC? National Register of Citizens
- Aeolus satellite was launched by? European Space Agency – to map the Earth’s winds on global scale
- Mount Agung valcano is situated at? Bali, Indonesia
- In which year Pandit Ravi Sankar got Bharat Ratna? 1999
- The Indian Monsoons are influenced by? The Jet streams
- This type of soils covers the largest area in India? Alluvial Soils
- More than 90% area of this Union Territory is covered by forests? Lakshadweep
- Macaroni wheat is grown in? Maharashtra
- This river is famous for Indian Shad (HILSA) catch in India? The Godavari
- According to 2011 census, the proportion of Scheduled Tribe population in India is? 5 -10%
- The border states of Madhya Pradesh are? Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Maharashtra.
- kharosthi script written from? Right-to-left
- Who remarked “success comes to those who dare”? J. L. Nehru
- National leader suggested the name of “Indian National Congress”? Dadabhai Nourji
- What was the aim of Akali movement? To get rid of concept Mahants from the ‘Gurdwaras’
- In which year the National Food Security Act was enforced in India? 2013
- Who formulated the ‘People’s Plan (1945)? M N Roy
- Which is refer to the progress achieved in the large scale production of fish in India? Blue Revolution
- What is meant by ‘Trade Balance’? difference between the value of a country’s imports and exports
- The first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court established in india at Calcutta in 1774? Sir Elijah Impey
- When did Atal Bihari Vajpayee hold the office of Prime Minister of India for the first time? 1996
- The aspect of Advisory Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court is taken from? Canadian Constitution
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2018
We request all the readers to comment on wrongly Answered or Unanswered questions. That will helpful to the others who are preparing for the Exams. Candidates Kindly note that Comment section is available at the end of the Post.