SSC MTS General Awareness Question Paper with Answers Key – SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam held on 14 May 2017 in two sessions.
Morning Shift Timings: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon Shift Timings: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
SSC MTS General Awareness Paper
The following questions are asked in SSC MTS Exam 14 May 2017 Afternoon shift. We are also providing Answers key for the SSC MTS General Awareness question paper.
- Amrita Shergil was a famous ____?
- The Highest plateau of India is the:
- A ______ is a Program that interprets and displays web pages ?
- Katherine Espin who won the crown of 2016 Miss Earth belongs to which country?
- The state with the largest gap in Male and Female Literacy is?
- Biogas is formed through:
- Hepatitis is a disease of the:
- Slow and uniform cooling of Hot Iron in its metallurgy is known as:
- Fraternity means:
Spirit of brotherhood
- Nek Chand saini’s Name is associated with which Garden?
Rock Garden of Chandigarh
SSC MTS General Awareness Questions and key
- The pallava dynasty had their capital at:
- Who convened the “Congress of Vienna” 1815?
- India signed the Paris Agreement on Climate change in April 2016 at:
- In the context of alternative source of Energy, ethanol as a viable bio-fuel can be obtained from:
15. Buland Darwaza is located in which fort?
Fateh Pur Sikri
16. Distant objects can be seen with the help of?
17. Which country will hold the Under- 17 FIFA word cup in 2017?
18. Himalayan forest research centre is located at:
19. Brown ring test is used for the detection of ___
20. The element involved with blood clotting is:
21. Two gaseous molecules can react only when they have same ____
Orientation / steric factor
22. Through which states does the river Chambal flow?
Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh
23. A hinged door is an example of:
Second order lever
24. The sub-marine of Indian Navy is?
25. In winter, at the time of hibernation, Toads maintain breathing through:
SSC MTS General Awareness Question Paper with Key
26. The Objective of Sangam Yajana is:
To ensure welfare of handicaps & disabled.
27. Stories of Buddha’s Birth and his previous lives are contained in:
28. The basis of determining the dearness allowance of employee of India is:
Consumer Price Index
29. Does the President of India has Veto Power?
30. The consumer is compared to King under ?
31. The term Renaissance means:
32. Which type of Function does the analytical engine perform?
33. which one is a land locked country among Russia, Austria, India, Chaina?
34. water stomata are present in the:
35. A person suffering from long sightedness wears spectacles having:
36. A computer that keeps copies of responses and recent requests is known as____?
37. An area reserved for the protection of the wildlife is called:
38. A pressure cooker reduces the cooking time because:
The boiling point of water inside is elevated
39. The largest part of our brain is____?
40. The words socialists and secular were inserted in the preamble to the constitution by:
The 42nd Amendment
SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus
Questions on ‘General Awareness’ designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
General Awareness: The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.