RRB Objection Tracker for RRB ALP/ Technicians against CEN.No.01/2018. Railway Recruitment Board conducted First Stage CBT (ONLINE) for the 26,502 posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians from 09.08.2018 to 31.08.2018 under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 01/2018 – ALP & Technicians. These 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000 vacancies.
RRB Objection Tracker – ALP/ Technicians
Opening Date and Time for raising Objections 14-09-2018 14.00 hrs
Closing Date and Time for raising Objections 19-09-2018 23.55 hrs
STEPS for RAISING OBJECTION- ALP/ Technicians
The user ID to login into objection form will be the Registration number received by you at the time of Registration on your mobile and password will be the password received in your e-mail ID at the time of Registration.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE RAISING OBJECTION:
1) Please read the instructions carefully before you start creating your objections.
2) Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
3) Objections must be entered only in English. Ambiguous Objection may not be considered for evaluation.
4) Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
5) Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
6) In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark next to the option.
7) The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
8) The status of the question – whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned to the right of the question.
9) The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
10) In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
NOTE 1: Answers are based on Provisional Answer Keys. Answer may change in the Answer Keys Finalized after Objection Management. Evaluation will be done on Final Answer Key.
Candidate need to Login to fill Objection Form using User Id and User Password (Date of Birth).
Forgot Registration Number?
Candidates, who forgot their Registration Number, can get their Registration No from the link given below.
Candidate need to Select Applied State.
Date of Birth:
Click Here to Know your Registration No.