Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducted a Common Written Exam (Preliminary – 1st Stage) Non – Technical on 2nd December 2012 for the recruitment of all RRB NTPC (Graduate) categories Posts like Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper.RRB NTPC Previous Question Paper is available now.
Click here for RRB NTPC Question Paper 2016
RRB NTPC Previous Question Paper & Answers 2012
RRB NTPC 2012 Question Paper with Answers, RRB NTPC Solved Question Paper, RRB NTPC Online Test, RRB NTPC Previous Question Paper, RRB NTPC Questions and Answers, RRB NTPC 2012 Question Paper & Key is given below.
Geography Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2012
- In which of the following atmospheric layer aeroplanes can fly without any disturbances – Stratosphere
- Which is Landlocked State in the following – Bihar
- Summer Soltice occurs – June 21
- Mohini Attam is a dance form of which Indian state – kerala
- Colbbert National Park is located at which state – Uttrakhand
- 66 1/2″ N L line is otherwise known as – Artic Circle
- The total no of planets in the solar system is – 8
- The Largest (heaviest) Planet in the solar system is – Jupiter
- Indragandhi International Airport is located at – NewDelhi
- Pakstrait seperates which of the two nations – India & Srilanka
General Science Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2012
- Disease Caused by the Bacteria – Ringworm
- To every action there is equal and opposite reaction – Newtons law
- Impulse is equal to – Force * time
- Protein deficiency disease – Marasmus
- Which of the following is made up of only carbon – Graphite
- Cinnabar is an ore of – Mercury
RRB NTPC Previous Question Paper - Constitution of India
- The members of RajyaSabha are elected for the period of – 6 Years
- The word ” Secular & Socialist” were added to the constitution in the – 42nd ammendment
- If no President and Vice President available who will took charges of duties – Cheif Justice of India
- Retirement ages for the Supremecourt Judges will be – 65 years
- Fundamental duties article no is – 51A
Click here for RRB NTPC Cut Off Marks – Apprentice/ ASM/ Goods Guard/ Clerk
RRB NTPC Previous Questions & Answers - History
- The art of Painting was Developed highly in the period of which Mughal Emperor – Jahangir
- The First President of Indian National Congress – WC Bannerjee
RRB NTPC Previous Question Paper
1)interim govt of india estd when?
2)prathana samaj founded by?
3)gov gen of india when railways introduced in india?
4)quit india movement call by which inc session?
5) The ‘Bombay Triumvirate’ consisted of all the following except?
1)who is public money safe gaurd?
2) leaders main ideas on contitution resembles by ?
1)ashes betwn 2 teams?
2)bcci related to?
3)fifa related 2 ?
4) new j&k bowler?
pm of pak?
spokes in ashoka chakra?
CURRENT AFFAIRS Questions asked in RRB NTPC Written Test
- Jnanpith award for the year 2012 is won by – Bharadwaj
- 2016 olympics will be held in – Rio-de-genero
- what is the density of people in India according to 2011 census – 382 per sq.km
- who is the 14th finance commission chairman – Y.V Reddy
- Maximum Limit for the Noncreamy Layer of other Backward Classes will be – Rs 6 Lakhs
- World Environmental Day is celebrated on – June 5
- 58th Filmfare award Best Actresses won by – VidyaBalan
RRB NTPC Question Paper 2012 - Numerical Aptitude
- .0009/.001 will be equal to – 0.9
- In a city the Total population is 40,000. Every year it increases by 5%. What will be the total population at the end of 2 years. – 44100
- In a School the average weight of 7 Students are 45. when a teacher is added to that group the average increases by 3. then what will be the weight of that teacher – 69 kg
- Find the Next no in the following Series : 1,2,3,5,8,13,21,?,55 – 34
- Find the odd one out : July, August, May, April — April
- Raju is taller than Ramu; Rahim is taller than Ramu & shorter than Raju. Arun is Shorter than Rahim & taller than Ramu. Then who will be the Shorterst in the list – Ramu
- Between 3 and 50 find how many numbers that are exactly divisible by 7 and not by 3. – 5
- Find the LCM of 6,12,24,36,48 – 288
RRB NTPC 2012 Questions Based on Memory
- TEHRI DAM IS ON WHICH RIVER
- WHO DISCOVER BOSON PARTICLES
- RBC AND WBC IS CREATED WHICH PART OF HOUR BODY
- IN CHESS GAME WHICH IS KNOWN AS CREEK.
- TYPHOID IS WHAT TYPE OF DISEASE (CONTAGIOUS OR WATER BORNE DISEASE)
- ONE MORE QUSESTION WHICH I DONT REMEMBER.
- LAST KING OF MUGAL
- FARTHEST PLANET FROM THE EARTH
- WEIGHT OF PERSON ON THE MOON.
- RAMASWAMY ……. RELATED WITH WHICH SPORTS
- DIPAKA KUMARI RELATED WITH WHICH SPORT
- DISCOVERY OF INDIA
- NOS OF PLAYER IN KHOKHO
- WHO IS THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF RAJYA SABHA
- WHO IS KNOWN AS VICKRYMADITYA
- WHERE IS POWER PROJECT IS SITUAED IN TAMILNADULIKE THIS.
- FOUR QUESTIONs FROM SIMPLE INTEREST.
- THREEE QUESTION FROM AVERAGE
- FOUR QUESTIONS FROM PROFIT AND LOSS.
- THREE QUESTIONS FROM MEANSURATION.
- TWO QUESTIONS FROM SIMPLIFICATION.
- TWO QUESTIONS FROM PERCENTAGE.
- ONE QUESTION BASED ON SHARE.
- MORE THEN 15 QUESTION BASED ON ALPHABETICAL ORDER (REASONING)
- More THEN TEN QUESTION BASED ON numerical ORDER (REASONING)
RRB NTPC Previous Question Paper