RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift is given below. RRB NTPC Online Exam held on 27 April 2016 in 3 Shifts i.e. Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift Key is given below. Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 28th March to 30th April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts (graduate) under Centralised Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015. RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift Key.
To get Latest Updates Bookmark this site (by pressing Ctrl + D)
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB Headquarters & Divisions: Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu – Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvanantha puram
RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift Key
RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift with Answers key is available now. RRB NTPC Question Paper & Answers Key – 27 April 2016. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC Online Test held on 27.04.2016 Evening 3rd Shift is given below. RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift in Pdf Format.
All Readers are requested to share RRB NTPC Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
0 of 2 questions completed
RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
1. BCCI ombudsman? - Justice Ajit Prakash Shah
2. Father of Indian Civil Service? - Lord Cornwallis
3. Belur Math is located in? – West Bengal
4. Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts is in? – New Delhi
5. Saraswati Samman 2014 Winner? - Veerappa Moily
6. Thomas cup is associates with? – Badminton
7. UNICEF International ambassador? - Novak Djokovic
8. 2015 Wimbledon Mixed doubles champions? – Leander Paes & Martina Hingis
9. International Cricket Council ICC was founded in 1909 as? - Imperial Cricket Conference
10. 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP 21 was held in? - Paris
11. Apollo 11 launched in which year? - 1969
12. Which is known as the red planet? - Mars
13. Light-Year=? - 9 trillion kilometers (or about 6 trillion miles)
- Click NEXT for more Questions
14. Augmented Satellite Launch Vehicle ASLV was launched successfully in? – 1994
15. Radish is? - Root
16. Study of the liver? - Hepatology
17. Which metal is used for galvanizing iron? - Zinc
18. Which elements of platelets helps to coagulate blood? - Fibrin
19. AMRUT Yojana Mission Named after? - Atal Bihari Vajpayee
20. Rs.10, Rs.125 commemorative coins released recently in honour of? –Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
21. Which of the following comes under Biodiversity hotspots in India? - Western Ghats
22. What is used to connect a computer to a phone line? - Modem
23. Value of cos 0=? 1
24. If sin*=40/41 then value of cot* =? 9/40
25. Ratio of Radius of Incircle and circumcircle is? - 1:2
26. Pilotless target aircraft designed by India is? - Lakshya
- RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 3rd Shift GK Questions
Click here to download RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Paper in Pdf Format
Click here for RRB NTPC 2016 All Question Papers
RRB NTPC 27 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift Key, General Knowledge GK Questions asked in RRB Online Exam, RRB NTPC Question Paper 27 April 2016. RRB 2016 Question Papers for All Shifts are also available in this website.