RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper Key
RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 3 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 03.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper 3rd Shift Key - Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Which metalloid is used in solar cell? (Silicon)
- Who discovered insulin? (Frederick Banting)
- Who wrote the book 'Why I am a Hindu"? (Shashi Tharoor)
- Who played lead role in the movie NEWTON? (Raj kumar rao)
- Which region is present on the banks of Sabarmati River? ( Udaipur District of Rajasthan)
- Who was the CM of Punjab as on 18 march 2018? (Captain Amrinder Singh)
- Who wrote Satyarth Prakash? (Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati)
- Which part of brain is responsible for maintaining balance? (Cerebellum)
- Oxalic acid is found in which fruit? (Tomato)
- Which gas is called Gobar gas? (Biogas)
- In which type of forests are Sundari trees found? (Sea forest)
- To which game does Gurmeet Singh belong? (Track and Field)
- What is the name of the lake between Hyderabad and Secunderabad? (Hussain Sagar lake)
- Name the new capital of Andhra Pradesh? (Amravati)
- When was United Nations established? (24 October 1945, San Francisco, California, United States)
- Who is the governor of Odisha? (SC Jamir)
- In which state is the Kozikode harbor situated? (kerala)
- Which is the second largest agricultural sector in India? (arable)
- Who is the Ambassador of One Plus Mobile? (Amithab Bachan)
- Which movie was awarded with IIFA, 2017? (Neerja)
- What is the molecular mass of Water? (18.01528 g/mol)
- Best movie at IIFA Awards? (Newton)
- Who is the CEO of LAVA? (Vishal Sehgal)
- Who is called the Father of Genetics? (Father of modern genetics)
- Who has the highest follower in tweeter in India? (Sharuh khan)
- Which is the third Highest National Award in India? (Padma Bhushan)
- Who got Khel Ratna Award 2017? (Devendra Jhajharia)
- Who is the chief Secretary of Delhi Govt? (Anshu Prakash)
- Who shifted the capital from Delhi to Daulatabad? (Mohd bin Tughlaq)
- What is the scientific name of Solar Cell? (photovoltaic)
- Who wrote the biography of APJ Abdul Kalam? (Wings of Fire: An Autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam (1999), former President of India. It was written by Dr. Kalam and Arun Tiwari)
- Which metal has 2,8,3 as its electronic configuration? (Aluminium)
- Which is the best malleable metal? (Gold)
- Who is the CM of Uttarakhand? (Trivendra Singh Rawat)
- Where is Otwa Masjid Situated? (Lahore, Pakisthan)
- Name the author of book “One Girl One Dream”? (Laura Dekker)
- Which day was 1st March 2018? (Thursday)
- First Indian Women to win Medal in Olympics? (Karnam Malleswari)
- Where is Salt Lake Stadium situated? (Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan,Kolkata)
- Who was the first Indian to be a member of Communist International Society? (Dange)
- Who got the Award of Best Social Film? (Aalorukkam)
- Which Indian was awarded with Olympics gymnastics medal 2018? (Dipa karmakar)
- What will happen to the value of current when resistance is connected in series?
- Which nutritious component restricts the heat within the body?
- In which court did Lord Cunning announce the Crown rule in India?
- In which section of the constitution the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe is mentioned?
- On which principle does an oil lamp work?
- Which recent language work is considered to be the most important?
- From where do Toda tribe belong?
- Which literature book is a proof of 2 Ashwamedh Pushyamitra Sung
- What is the name of the sport where the sportsman is considered best even when he/she has not secured the first position?
- Find the element when the electronic configuration is given.
- What is the mass of a body if it moves with an acceleration of 5m/s2 when a force of 100N?
- Which part of brain is responsible for maintaining balance?
- How many metalloids are there in Periodic table?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- What is Trigonometry?
- If 19th April 2017 was Monday, then what will be the day of 20th April 2018? (Friday)
- What is the square of 121? (11)
- Find the Mirror image of 5 o' clock?
- Find the missing number - 8, 14, 23, ?, 50?
- Find the smallest number which when divided by 105 and 63 leaves 4 as a reminder?
- If the a boat moves in downstream fr 4 hours along a distance of 50km. What is the speed of the boat if the speed of current is 10km/hr?
- You are given two numbers which are greater than 29, HCF of 2 nos is 29, and LCM of the numbers is 4197. Find the Sum of both numbers?
- Draw Venn Diagram for Bus, Engine, Piston?
- Find the mirror image of FACT?
- Which is the smallest number which when divided by 63 and 105 leaves 4 as remainder?
One question related to
- remainder theorm. The number was 63105 and the remainder was(4).
- oil refinery recently set up by the Indian government?
- Quadratic equation?
- hormone secreted by Prostate gland?
- Mensuration ?
- HCF & LCM ?
- One question on fission ?
- Time and Work?
- Count the no of Triangles in the given figure?
Click here to download RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 3 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB Group D 3 October 2018 Question Paper