RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key
RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 22 September 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 22.09.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Director of NITI Aayog? Dinesh Arora
- Which city is situated beside Hooghly River? Kolkata
- Who is Femina Miss India 2018? Anukreethy Vas
- CEO of Bajaj Auto? Rajiv Bajaj
- What is angiosperm? The flowering plants
- How wind speed is measured? Anemometers
- 2018 World Snooker Championship winner? Mark Williams
- Who was crowned Miss World 2018? Manushi Chhillar
- Interpol headquarters? Lyon, France
- SI unit of magnetic flux? weber (Wb) or (volt ⋅seconds)
- Largest muscle in Human body? gluteus maximus
- Which family does Boron belong to? metalloid
- Male reproductive organ in flower? Stamens
- How many ribs are there in a snake’s body? 200-400
- pH value of Aqua Regia? Near to zero
- Capital of Sri Lanka? Colombo and Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
- Chemical name of vitamin B12? Cyanocobalamin
- When was demonetization implemented? 8 November 2016
- How many elements were present in the Mendeleev Periodic Table? 63
- Who won the Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy 2017? Delhi
- Which country defeated Spain in under17 FIFA world cup 2017? England
- Who is the CEO of Nokia? Rajiv Puri
- Which bank introduced first Iris system to authenticate Aadhaar? AXIS
- Nandadevi national park is in which state? Uttarakhand
- Sports day is observed on? 29 August
- Kolkata is situated on which river? Hugli
- FIFA 2017 Best Player? Cristiano Ronaldo
- Who is the 1st state in Public awareness index (PAI)? Kerala
- The vertical line in the periodic table is called as? Group
- Which international airlines started service from Srinagar to other countries? GoAir
- Full form of NITI? National Institute for transforming India
- Champaran belongs to which state? Bihar
- Who is the Governor of Assam? Jagdish Mukhi
- CEO of Google? Sundar Pichai
- Who is the director of Bahubali movie? SS Rajamouli
- No. of elements in the 6th row in the periodic table? 32
- Who is the good conductor of electricity? Silver
- What is the formula of Ferric oxide? Fe2O3
- Who gave the gravitational constant? Henry Cavendish
- World day of Social Justice: 20th February
- Which metal is found in chlorophyll? Magnesium
- To which group, halogen belongs in the periodic table? Group 17
- In which year was Pluto removed from the solar system? August 2006
- Khullam Khulla autobiography: Rishi Kapoor
- Punjab Governor: V P Singh Badnore
- Who discovered Radar? Robert Watson Watt
- Where is Gateway of India? Mumbai
- Who is the winner of best player award 2017? C Ronaldo
- In which city, Ivanka trump visited India in 2017? Hyderabad
- Which state gives Kalidas Samman Award in India? Madhya Pradesh
- Chairman of SEBI? Ajay Tyagi
- What is called reproduced through budding? Hydra
- Winner of Saraswati Samman 2017? Sitanshu Yashaschanddra
- Name the second woman who got Arjuna award for football. Oinam Bembem Devi
- Who invented Dynamite? Alfred Nobel
- What does Odometer measure? Distance
- Lloyd’s of London’s first female CEO: Inga Beale
- A galvanometer is used for? rotary deflection in response to electric current
- Chemical formula of Hydroxide? OH−
- Ivanka Trump came to India in 2017 for what purpose? Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- pH 2, 6, 8 – In which of these, the amount of hydrogen ions will be maximum?
- How many gold medals did India win in Karate championships 2018?
- 5.46 kwj =? Joule
- There are two bulbs, one is glowing well and another is glowing dull, which bulb has more resistance?
- What is Newton’s Second law of motion?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- 3, 2, 13, 12, 23, 22, ? Ans: 33
- Which is odd 216, 343, 100, 125: 100
- Square Root of 13.69? 3.7
- If R=18, then W=? 23
- What is 25% of 450? 112.5
- 29 March 2020 is which day? Sunday
- How many leap years are there in 100 years? 24
- (x+y)/(x-y)=5:1. Find– (x^2 + y^2)/(x^2 – y^2); Ans= 13/5
- Square root of 11236? 106
- If 2nd February 2015 is a Saturday, then what will be the day 65 days later?
- 4, 16, 36, 64, ?
- A,b,C can do a work in 6 days. C left the work after working 2 days then A and B completed the remaining work in 7 days. C alone complete the work in how many days?
- Odd One Out: E O T X
- Letter Series: S H G T M N L ?
- Mirror Image of RAT
- Which one of these is not a prime number – 63, 61, 43, 83
- x + 1/x = square root of 3, then x to the power 6 + 1/x to the power 6 + 1 =?
- If Silver = 142 gm and the percentage of silver = 42%, what is the weight of the other elements present?
- Loss = 26%, SP = 999, then what’s the value of CP?
- HCF of 54, 66, 90
- Circumference of a Circle = Perimeter of Square. Find the ration of area of circle to area of square.
- In a right angled triangle, one side = 2, other side = 2 (square root of 3), then area of circumference = ?
One question related to
- Gateway of India
- Tamil Nadu wind project
- Gurjara-Pratihara dynasty
Click here to download RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 22 September 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB Group D 22 September 2018 Question Paper