RRB ALP & Technicians Call letters , e- call letter download Dates, Venue of First Stage CBT CEN 01/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board have already announced the schedule for Call letters for the First Stage CBT. All the eligible candidates must visit respective RRB websites for the same. Call letter is must for the candidates to attend the online Computer Based examination. Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct First Stage CBT for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians from 09.08.2018 to 31.08.2018. SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details.
Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board
RRB ALP & Technicians Call letters
FIRST STAGE CBT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT & TECHNICIANS AGAINST CEN-01/2018.
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting First stage Computer Based Online Tests from 9thAugust to 31th August 2018 for the recruitment of 26,502 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 01/2018 - ALP & Technicians. These 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000 vacancies.
The e-call letter download for the 1st stage CBT on 9th August 2018 has been enabled. The e-Call letter download for all the dates of 1st stage CBTshall be enabled as per the schedule below,
Dates of First Stage CBT:
|1st Stage CBT Date|| Starting Date for
RRB ALP & Technicians CEN-01/2018 Venue of First Stage CBT
Exam centers for the First Stage CBT:
- No call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
- Candidates must Login to view your exam date and city details and e-Call Letter.
- Candidate need to Enter User Id ( Registration Number) and User Password (Date of Birth) DD/MM/YYYY (Eg. 26 / 01 / 1990) to check the details.
- e-Call Letter will be available 4 days prior to your Exam date.
Click here to download e-Call letter
Forgot Registration Number?
Candidates, who forgot their Registration Number, can get their Registration No from the link given below.
Candidate need to Select Applied State.
Date of Birth:
Click Here to Know your Registration No.
- Call letter will bear the information regarding Applicant Name, Roll number, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the First Stage CBT.
- In addition, the call letter will have the name and address of the First Stage CBT centre.
- Candidate must bring a copy of the call letter at the time of Test.
- Candidate must sign on the call letter in the appropriate Fields.
Candidates must verify their Details in the Admit Card. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate allowed to take test in the allotted centre only.