RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 5 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 05.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB 5 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Who is the Chief Election Commissioner of India? (Om Prakash Rawat)
- Last element of Group 18 in the Periodic Table?(Radon (Rn)
- Who won the best actor in IIFA 2017 awards? (Shahid Kapoor)
- Chemical Name of Slaked Lime? (Calcium Hydroxide, Ca(OH)₂)
- Largest external organ of the human body? (Liver)
- Who is the CM of Jharkhand? (Raghubar Das)
- Who is the President of France? (Emmanuel Macron)
- Who is the CEO of Microsoft? (Satya Narayana Nadella)
- Who has been honored with the Personality of the year award at the International Film Festival of India? (Amitabh Bachchan)
- Saraswati Samman Award 2016 Winner? (Mahabaleshwar Sail)
- Winner of 2018 French Open? (Rafeel nadal)
- Who is the Governor of Telangana? (Narsimhan)
- Sugar used in home is made up of___? (Corn Starch)
- Who is the author of the book “War & Peace”? (Leo Tolstoy)
- Blood contains 3 types of cells, RBC, WBC and ____? (Platelets)
- Name of the mother of Gautam Buddha? (Maya)
- Who was the founder of Ghulam Dynasty? (Qutub-ud-din Aibak)
- What is the capital of Assam? (Dispur)
- Arrange Alkanes, Alkenes, and Alkynes in the decreasing order of carbon bonds? (The 00decreasing order of carbon bonds: Alkyne(CnH2n-2)(Triple bond between C and C) > Alkene(CnH2n) (Double bond between C and C) > Alkanes(CnH2n+2) (single bond between C and C)
- Atomic Mass of Argon? (39.948 u ± 0.001 u)
- Who is the CEO of Flipkart? (Kalyan Krishnamurthy)
- What is the weight of 10 moles of H2O? (18.02 grams)
- Who is the Chief Minister of Nagaland? (Neiphiu Rio)
- After nomination for the post of 14th President of India, Ram Nath Kovind resigned from his post as Governor of? ( Bihar)
- What day will be 1st Nov 2020? (Sunday)
- Which state produce highest milk? (Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra,)
- Which is the biggest river island in the world? (Majuli)
- Who is the Health Minister of India? (Jagat Prakash Nadda)
- Satyabir Singh is related to which sport? (Hockey)
- According to Smart India Mission, which city was recently awarded as the smart city? (Gujarat)
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of GST? (Amitabh Bachchan)
- Which movie was awarded with National Film Award for Best Children’s Film? (Dhanak)
- SI Unit is Volt? (Voltage)
- What is the Atomic Number of Potassium in the Modern Periodic Table? (19)
- Where did the last Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah died? (Burma)
- When is World Breastfeeding Day celebrated? (Thursday 1st Aug ends on Wednesday 7th Aug)
- Arrange Alkane, Alkyne, Alkene according to their bond weights?
- If 5th Feb 2018 was a Thursday, then what day will be 18th March 2018?
- Which tissue have diferente name but same function?
- 14th Element of the Modern Periodic table is between which two elements?
- F=200N, M=20kgs, A=?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- Square root of 0.6? (77459666924)
- Y and Z are standing opposite to each other. If Y is facing south west direction. Which direction is Z facing? North East
- Square root of 93025? (305)
- (8785*18) what should be the value of *, if the number has to be perfectly divisible by 9?
- HCF of (22,44,154)
- LCM of (15,180,24)
- If principal is 4000 then ci for half yearly at 5% and for 2 year?
- Tan= 4/3, find( 1-cosa)(1+cosa)/(1-sina) (1+sinb)
- BODMAS ?
- Find the cost of raod laid cost 150per m2
- Which of the following has the smallest fraction – 11/14,2/3,5/7,19/21?
- If length of a building is 48 m and its shadow is 32 m, then find the shadow of the building whose length is 144 m?
- Find the angle between hour and minute hand at 12:23?
- Find the sum of the series, 2,4,6,…….62
- Alphabet Series ?
- Geometry ?
- Time and Work ?
One question related to
- Venn Diagram ?
- Syllogisms ?
- Calendar ?
- Reasoning number series?
- Mgh formula related numerical?
- Clock ?
- Number of Squares counting ?
- numerical questions?
- Newton’s 2nd and 3rd Law?
- Statement & Conclusion ?
Click here to download RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 5 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 5 October 2018 Group D Question Paper