RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 4 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 04.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB 4 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key - Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin D? (Cholecalciferol (D3)
- Who is the Foreign minister of India? (Sushma Swaraj)
- When did Aayushman Bharat Yojna start? (India)
- Seychelles is located in which ocean? (Indian Ocean)
- What is the upper surface of eggshell called? (Egg shell)
- Venue of Asia Cup 2018? (UAE)
- SV Sunil is associated with which Sports? (Hockey)
- The gulf of Bothnia separated Finland and .? (Sweden)
- In Mendeleev's periodic table which element was placed before nickel? (Cobalt)
- When did Battle of Khanwa took place? (17th March, 1527)
- Which country will host Men's Hockey World Cup 2018? (India)
- Name the inert gas in period 5? (Xenon)
- When is world tourism day? (27 september)
- Saraswati Samman Award 2016 Winner? (Mahabaleshwar Sail)
- Unit of pressure? (Pascal)
- Winner of 2017 Gyanpeeth award? (Krishna Sobti)
- Conversion solid to Gas? (Sublimation)
- What is the capital of France? ( Paris)
- Who is the Governor of Himachal Pradesh? (Acharya Devvrat)
- Who is the writer of the book "A billion is Enough"? (Ashok Gupta)
- Who won the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke in the year 2017? (Vinod Khanna)
- Who is the governor of Uttarakhand? (Baby Rani Maurya)
- What is the capital of Uganda? (Kampala)
- Formula of Force? (Mass x Acceleration)
- Who hosted the Asia Cricket Cup 2018 ? – Dubai
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Nokia? (Shah Rukh Khan)
- 2018 Padma Shri sports winner in swimming? (Murlikant Petkar)
- Who is the director of the file Mom? (Ravi Udyawar)
- Who is the Governor of Madhya Pradesh? (Anandiben Patel)
- When did Babur attack India (First Time)? (1526)
- How many hydrogen atoms are in Ethanol? (6)
- I have a dream, which amirican activitist told? (American civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr)
- What is the full form of IRCTC? (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation)
- Which city hosted 30th Olympic games? (Las Angeles)
- Who is the 3rd Buddhist Council President? – (Moggaliputta Tissa)
- Who is the current CEO of Pepsico who planned to quit recently? (Indra Nooyi)
- Who is the Home Minister of India? (Rajnath Singh)
- On which river Agra city is situated? (Yamuna)
- Life of RBC? (120 Days)
- When is the International sports day? (6th April)
- Who is the representative of India in UNO? (Syed Akbaruddin)
- Value of root 0.7?
- On which river Agra city is situated?
- 2,8,7 electronic configuration what is valency?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- If North East becomes North and South West become South, then what will South East become? –(East)
- 20th April 1999 is Monday, then in the same year 31st May 1999 was which day? – Sunday
- Blood relation – A is B’s brother, C is B’s mother, E is B’s sister, and D is B’s son. What is the relation of B with C? (Can’t be determined or Son/Daughter)
- Number series – 50, 40, 30, 20 ? (10)
- What is the square root of 7? (64575131106)
- Odd one out – 8, 20, 25 and 32. Find odd one out? (25)
- 10 by 16 members of a society has own car... 20by 33have their own parking slot.. if 130 slot are vacant find the number of residents?
- a man spends 33%of his income on expenditure, if his income rises by 1000 rupees, but his expenditure cut down to 27% then what was his initial income?
- Cosec^4A - cosec^2 = 1.2 , then find out cot^4+cot^2?
- If sugar is sold at Rs. 72/- it will have 10% loss, if sugar is sold at Rs. 96/-, then what will be the profit?
- one tap fills at 2 L/min and second tap fills at 6 L/min. The tank capacity is 52 L. To fill the tank in 20 minutes, after how many minutes the other tap should be closed?
- Venn Diagram?
- Water image of 8:30?
- Mirror Image of RAY?
One question related to
- Periodic Table?
- One question related to China Salt?
- Numerical on Physics?
- Cell Division?
Click here to download RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 4 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 4 October 2018 Group D Question Paper