RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 63107 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.31 am), Shift II (12.31-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.31 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 31 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 31.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB 31 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Who was the 1st news reader in T.V ? (Pritam Puri)
- Who is the Governor of Assam? (Jagdish Mukhi)
- Where was the Longest Railway Station in World ? (Gorakhpur)
- What is the second group in the periodic table called? (Alkaline Earth Metal)
- Which is the Highest Bank in the Agriculture Field ?NABARD (National Bank for agriculture and for Rural Development )
- Who is the Current Chief Minister of Telangana ? ( Chandra Shekhar Rao)
- Which film got best short Marathi film award? (Kaccha Limbu)
- Who invented atom? (John Dalton)
- 27th July 1989 was which day? (Thursday)
- Which state is famous for the production of Black Pepper ? (Kerala)
- Bronze is an alloy of ? (Copper and Tin)
- Who is the France President awarded in 2004? (Nicolas Sarkozy)
- Who discovered Radium? (Robert Piyre and Madam Kyuri)
- What is the audible range of human ear? (40 decibel)
- Who is the Governor of Telangana ? ( S. L Narasimhan)
- Which is known as Manchester of India? (Ahmedabad)
- Which the largest continent of World ? (Greenland)
- Which film got the award in the Los Angeles Film Festival? (The Teacher)
- Who was the 1st Governor General of India? (Lord Canning)
- Who discovered the Electron? (John Dalten)
- Which animal gives birth to immature baby? (Kangaroo)
- What is the value of G ? 673 × 10(-11) Nm2kg2
- Harihar and Bukka established which dynasty? (The Shangham dynasty of Vijayanagar)
- Which country has celebrated the Winter Festival ? (Romaniya)
Mathematics & Reasoning
- A building has height 12 cms and its shadow is 8 cm. If you have one more building whose shadow is 40 cms, then what is the height of that building? (H = 60 cms)
- Which is the four digit highest value that could be divided with the following numbers – 16, 24, 2812? (9744)
- What is the value of G ? 673 × 10(-11) Nm2kg2
- A, B and C are given. A’s income is 20% less than C’s. B’s income is 40% less than C’s. Find how much more A earns compare to B? (33%)
- If the area of Equilateral triangle is 4√3 cm . Find the length of each side ? (4)
- Find the average of 1st five multiplication of 7 ?(21)
- Some of the value is 30% higher than 240. What is that value? (312)
- A man walks 5/12 of his speed in 48 minutes, If he walks by his actual speed then find the time taken to cover by man ?
- If the price of egg is reduced to 20%. A man buys 12 more eggs in Rs. 15. Find the price of eggs before reducing ?
- 75% students like Tea, 42% students like Coffee, 34 student like both the beverages. Find how many students like only coffee?
- Given A =Rs. 8000/- , R = 5% for 3 years. Find the difference in CI and SI ?
- Trigonometry – tan 2Ө × tan 7Ө = 1. Find tan 3Ө = ?
- If the Difference of Simple Interest and Compound Interest on a sum Rs.2500 for two years is Rs. 400 ? Find the Rate of Interest ?
- To make 111 candles, 12 men work for x number of days. And to make 148 candles, how many men work for x number of days?
One question related to
- Profit and Loss
- Pie chart
- Geometry – Triangle and Circle based questions
- Water image
- Pipe Cistern
- Number system
- Coding decoding
Click here to download RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 31 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 31 October 2018 Group D Question Paper