RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 29 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 29.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB 29 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- What is the Rank of India in Competitive Index? (40 / 137)
- World Post Office day celebrated on? (9 October)
- Who is the Father of Green Revolution? (MS Swaminathan)
- Vijender Singh is related to which state? (Haryana)
- Who was Miss World 2017? (Manushi Chhillar)
- Who is the Indian Women Cricket Team captain ? (Mithali Raj)
- What is the Formula of Potassium Dichromate? (K2Cr2O7)
- Who is the President of Sahitya Academy? (Chandrashekhara Kambara)
- What is the the Unit of Ozone? (One Dobson Unit)
- Who is the CEO of eBay? (Devin Wenig)
- Which day was 31st May 1981? (Sunday)
- Kidambi Shrikanth belongs to which game? (Badminton)
- The food made by the plants is stored in which form? (Glucose)
- How many moles are there in 220 gm CO2? (0.05)
- What is the Capital of Bhutan ? (Timphu)
- Who received the 2018 Padma Vibhushan? (Illaiyaraja, Ghulam Mustafa Khan, P Parameswaram)
- Where is Valmiki National Park situated? (West Champaran district of Bihar, India)
- What is the Formula of Ammonium Phosphate? (NH4)3PO4)
- What is the General formula for Alkynes? C n H 2 n‐‐2
- Palash is state flower of which state? (West Bengal)
- Disease Pyeria is related to which organ? (Teeth)
- Who is the CEO of eBay? (Devin Wenig)
- Shillong is the capital of which state? (Meghalaya)
- Ritu Bandhu Yojana was started by which State? (Telanagana)
- Nelakurihi Reddy belongs to which game? (Indian Badminton)
- Which hormone is responsible for the growth of plants ? (Auxins)
- Gyanpith Award is given in which field? (literature)
- Who invented the Lazor? (Gordan Gold)
- Who won Nobel Prize in Ecnomics from India? (Amartya Sen)
- Who is the current Attorney General of India? (Venugopal)
- Most active element in the periodic table? (Lithium, sodium)
- Pandit Vishv Mohan Bhatt belongs to which field? (Mohan Veena)
- Menaka Gandhi belongs to which ministry? (Indian Union Cabinet Minister for Women & Child Development)
- I=0.5A, Time=5 min, Find Charge, Q?
- Pyorrhea is related to which organ of human body?
- Volt=12V, Charge=3C, Find Work done?
- Which of the following has the highest Atomic size? Phosphorous, Sulphur, Chlorine, Argon?
- Which of the following are Non-Vertebrate animals?
- If a capacity of lens is 2.5 D, Find Focal length, f?
- If we fill a atomic number of an element, what is the outermost shell consist of?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- If BIT=YRG Then, PEN=? (KVM)
- P=Rs. 1035, T=4 year 9 months, Rate=4%. Find the SI?
- Find the LCM of (144,150,120) & (96,120,144)?
- The third term of GP is 4. Find the product of 1st five terms?
- A does a work in 32 days, B does it in 24 days. A+B+C does it in 8 days. Find out in how many days C alone can do the work?
- If Nidhi goes to work @ 42kmph, she reaches office 3 mins early, if she goes @39kmph, she reaches office 2 mins late. Find the distance between her office and home?
- Rail:12, Main:14, Same:__?
One question related to
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry – Triangle and Circle based questions
Click here to download RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 29 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 29 October 2018 Group D Question Paper