RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 24 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 24.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB 24 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Molecular Mass of NaCl – ? (5)
- Prime Minister of Israel ? (Benjamin Netanyahu)
- Which bank has started “RAI” yojana? (SBI)
- Who discovered Chromosomes? (Karl Wilhelm von Nägeli)
- How many elements are there in the P-Block? (35)
- Egg fertilization occurs in which part of the body? (Fallopian tube)
- Mahender Singh Dhoni is felicitated with which award ? (Padma bushan)
- Alternate current was discovered by? (Nicola Tesla)
- When was GST implemented in India? (July 1, 2017)
- Which types of Mirror is used in Solar Cooker? (Concave Mirror)
- Ranjan Negi is relate to which Game ? (Hockey Player)
- Which is the fastest medium for sound to travel? (Sound)
- Mohiniyattam dance belongs to which Indian state? (Kerala)
- Name the largest part of Human Brain? (Cerebrum)
- Who is the CEO of Wipro? (Abidali Neemuchwala)
- Which team won the Ranji Trophy in the year 2017? (Vidarbha)
- Name the first city which was discovered in India ?(Harappa)
- Who is the Commerce minister of India ? (Suresh Prabhu)
- What is the Formula for Momentum ? (M*V)
- Who is the Governor of Uttarakhand? (Baby Rani Maurya)
- What is the Capital of Chandra Gupta Maurya ? (Pataliputra)
- Who was the Founder of IPL Tennis? (Mahesh Bhupati)
- Where is kim Kim festival held ? (Tamil Nadu)
- Chandra Babu Naydu belongs to which political party? (Telugu Desam Party)
- DNA Bank is situated in which Indian state? (Uttar Pradesh)
- Who won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award? (Virat Kohi)
- Which element has the Atomic Number 14? (Silicon)
- Who is the director of Dangal? (Nitesh Tiwari)
- If the weight of any object on earth is 600N , what will be the weight of the object on moon? (100N)
- National Consumer Day is observed on which date ? (24 December)
- Who was the Captain of Indian Women cricket Team? (Test team- Mithali Raj/ ODI team- Harmanpreet Kaur)
- Nitesh A Negi is related to which game? (Football)
- How many classes are there in the Periodic Table? (Three)
- What was the name of Ashoka’s father? (Bindhusara)
- Esaar steel industry is located in which city? (Surat)
- What is the name of the Graveyard of RBC ? (Spleen)
- Who is the CEO of Dell? (Michael S. Dell)
- Who is the Chief Minister of Kerala? (Pinarayi Vijayan)
- When is the World Tourism day celebrated ? (Thursday 27 September 2018)
- Which day was on 24th March 1986? (Monday)
- Who was 2018 Australian open Winner? (Roger Federer)
- Who was the Sikkim Brand Ambassador? (A R Rahman)
- When was Major Dhyanchand award started?
- Which wave is generated by Bat?
- What is Prasad Yojna?
- What is called as Thailophyta?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- Find the Odd man out- Flute, Guitar, Violin, Sitar? (Flute)
- Series – 10,15,25,45,85,? (165)
- 12 % of X = 9, find the value of X ? (75)
- (25.5^2) – (15.5^2) ? (410)
- If a trains length is 455m, the time taken to cross each pole is 27s. Find the speed of the train? (60 2/3)
- Amit completes a 1/2 work in 7 days & Anil completes a 1/2 work in 8 days. Find the amount of work if they work together? (112)
- Square root of 2601 ? (51)
- Find the mean of first 6 factors of 6 ( 21)
One question related to
- Profit & Loss?
- Pipe & Cistern?
- Newtons 3rd Law?
- Time, Speed & Distance ?
- Mensuration ?
- Mirror Image ?
- Syllogism ?
- Clock ?
Click here to download RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 24 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 24 October 2018 Group D Question Paper