RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 22 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 16.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB 22 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- When was Mendeleev Periodic Table was published? (1869)
- Who is the Director of MOM? (Ravi Udyawar)
- What is the Atomic Weight of Chlorine? (35.453 u ± 0.002 u)
- Who is the Founder of Solanki Dynasty? (Mularaja)
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of GST? (Amitabh Bachchan)
- What is the chemical name of Brimstone? (Sulfur)
- Which planet is called the sister of Earth? (Venus)
- Who is the Governor of Sikkim? (Ganga Prasad)
- Who wrote the book “I am s Girl of color? (Deanna Singh)
- Who launched “Innovative India Platform recently? (Arvind Gupta)
- Who invented X-ray? (Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen)
- Which element has the symbol “W”? (Tungsten)
- Amma cement Yojna is related to which Indian state? (Tamil nadu)
- Where is the Indian Dairy Research Centre located? (Near Jewels Hotel, GT Rd, Karnal, Haryana 132001)
- Which part of the human body gets affected by rabies? (central nervous system including the brain and spinal cord of humans and animals)
- Mahatma Gandhi was the Editor for which weekly newspaper? (Harijan)
- Molecular Mass of Carbon Monoxide? (28)
- What is the capital of Argentina? (Buenos Aires)
- Recently, The Govt. accepted the fusion of Vodafone with another Telecom Company? (Idea Company)
- Mendel completed his experiment with which plant? (pea plants)
- SI unit of Power? (Watt)
- Nehru Trophy is related to which sports? (Indian Football)
- Who won Padma Bhushan 2018? (MS Dhoni)
- Shikha Tandon is related to which sport? (Swimming)
- Who wrote Humayunama? (Gulbadan Begum)
- Author of the book “Midnight Children”? (Salman Rushdie)
- Which day was 21st January 1972? (Friday)
- Currency of Argentina? (Argentine peso)
- Smallest bone in human body? (Stapes)
- Who is Chief Minister of Sikkim? (Pawan Kumar Chamling)
- Who is the Ceo of Adobe? (Shantanu Narayen)
- What is the ranking of India in Test Cricket? (1)
- Who won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2017 in Weightlifting? (Sakshi Malik)
- What is the scientific name of VItamin B12? (B Complex Vitamin, Bedumil, Cobalamin)
- In which group Xenon is placed? (group 18 of the periodic table)
- Sodium is kept in which oil? (Kerosene)
- Who is the CM of Andhra Pradesh? (Nara Chandrababu Naidu)
- Satyagrah was started in which year? (1917)
- In 24 hours, how many times do both hands of the clock coincide? (22 Times)
- Who is CEO of ICICI ? (Sandeep Bakhshi)
- Who is the Cm of Goa? (Manohar Parrikar)
- Who is the Chief Justice of Supreme Court? (Jagdish Singh Khehar)
- Sudhir Tirpathi is the Chief Secretary of which state? (Ranchi)
- Which the largest outer organ of a Human body? (Skin)
- Who is the Full form of NITI? (National Institution for Transforming India)
- Who is the Director of the film “Bareily ki Barfi”? (Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari)
- What will be the Mass of 10 moles of CO2 mass? (440)
- Ringworm is what caused by? (Fungal)
- Which is the Heaviest Metal? (Ca, Au, Pt, Mg)
- Who invented saffron?
- M-Sehat Yojna is related to which Indian state?
- Which India’s first paperless Newspaper?
- What is the image on Rs 200 note?
- What is the WBC count in blood?
- The city of Pune is located on the banks of which river?
- Who is the writer of “Recasting India: How Entrepreneurship is changing the world’s largest Democracy”?
- 1 Numerical on Potential energy?
- From which language had Botany originated?
- 2,8,3 electronic configuration is related to which group or period?
- If we mix any metal with mercury, then what is the result called?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- If there are 2 containers with a composition of milk and water. The first container has this composition in the ratio 2:3 while the second has it in the ratio 7:3. If both the mixtures are mixed, then what is the composition of milk and water in the new mixture? (11:9)
- CP of 2 books is 1200. Book A is sold for 20% profit and Book B is sold fo 16% profit. CP of each book? (900 & 300)
- If, Interest Rate is 25% How much time will it take to double the principle? (4 years)
- If a person walking with speed x reduces his speed to 3/5th of his original speed, then he takes 20 mins more to cover the same distance. What is the time taken by him originally? (30mins)
- Find the 10th term when the nth term = a + (n-1) d? (19)
- What is the sum of first 100 whole numbers? (20100)
- 15, 17, 19, 23, 29, ? (31)
- If a Product’s SP is Rs. 324 with a loss of 25%. What should be the SP such that it gains 25% profit? (590/-).
- In a Triangle, angle A=90 angle C = 60. Then, find 2SinA – 2CosB + 3Tan(A/2). (4)
- Rate= 5%, T=2 Yrs, Yearly installment= Rs 882. Find the Principle?
- If an article is sold @Rs. 354, a person incurs a loss of 25%. Then at what price should he sell the article to gain a profit of 25%?
One question related to
- HCF LCM
- AP GP
- Coding Decoding
- Mirror Image
Click here to download RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 22 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 22 October 2018 Group D Question Paper