RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 – These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 22 November 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 16.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB 22 November 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- What is Chandrababu Naidu’s party name? – (Telugu Desham Party)
- Which is India’s First Metro Station? (Kolkatta metro)
- What is the currency of Argentina? – (Argentine Peso)
- Where does the foetus develop? (Uterus)
- How many groups are there in Modern Periodic Table? (18)
- Sudhir Tripathi is the Chief Secretary of which state? – (Jharkhand)
- NITI Ayog was formed on which day? – (1st January 2015)
- Which gas was used in World War 2? (poison gases tabun, sarin, and soman)
- Who won the 2017 Ranjii Trophy? – Vidarbha
- Manu Bhaker belongs to which Sport? – (Shooting)
- Who has invented Television? (Filo fansworth)
- Who is the chairman of AICTE? (Anil Sahasrabudhe)
- Which element does not react with water? (Magnesium (Mg)
- What is the full form of NITI? – (National Institution for Transforming India)
- Who is the Chief Justice of India? – Ranjan Gogoi
- When is World’s water day? – (22nd March)
- When was Kaziranga National Park established? (1908)
- Who is the CM of Manipur? (Mairembam Koireng Singh)
- Where has PM Modi inaugurated a Shiv Murti ?
- Who has won the Outlook Administrator Award ?
- How body absorbs oxygen?
- Where is the focus of biconcave mirror situated?
- Who hosted FIFA under 17 this year?
- Where is found in a dead body?
- What is the Mirror image of LAT?
- Where did R. Ashwin complete the 300 wickets record?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- What will be the compound interest on Rs. 2000 for a rate of 10% for 1.5 years?
- A car is moving somewhere with 30km/hr and coming back with 20km/hr. Find out the average velocity of the card.
- What is the angle made by the hands of clock at 3:40?
- If x+1/x = 3, then find the value of x2 – 1/x2?
- Isosceles Triangle ABC, with the angle B is 90 degree. If Sin A = 3/5, then find the value of cos C and tan C.
- If selling 8 limes at rs. 5 per lime makes a loss of 20%. At what rate should the limes be sold to make a profit of 12%?
- Find the odd one out: 132, 152, 204, 113
- Complete the series: 2, 4,8,14,22,….
- A person sells an object at 20% loss and if he would have sold it at Rs. 200 more, then he could have made a profit of 5%. Then find out the selling price.
- If sin 2theta = root3/2, then find the value of sin 3theta.
- Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 20 mins, but pipe A can fill it in 2 minutes. Then find out in how much time will pipe B alone fill the tank?
- If a sum of money is lended on Compound Interest at 5% and gets Rs. 420 as interest at the end of second year. Then what was the principal sum of money?
One question related to
- Venn Diagram
- Number Series
- Statement & Conclusion
Click here to download RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 22 November 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 22 November 2018 Group D Question Paper