RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 16 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 16.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB 16 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- 63rd jio Filmfare award 2018 under 'Best film' category? ( Hindi Medium)
- Which is the Growth inhibiting hormone? (Somatostatin inhibits growth hormone released in response to GHRH and to other stimulatory factors such as low blood glucose concentration)
- Which is the strongest metal? (Tungsten)
- Gyanpith Award 2017 was given to? (Krishna Sobti)
- Who is the CEO Of Dell? (Michael S. Dell)
- Who is the head of Varanasi Loksabha? (Narendra Modi)
- Who is the brand ambassador of Indian Wildlife Trust? (Dila Mirza)
- Which is the Real fish? (jelly/dog fish/cattle fish)? (Dog Fish)
- Who is the youngest female Mt Everest climber? (Malavath Poorna)
- Name the acid found in Tomato? (Oxalic Acid)
- Who is the commerce & Industry minister of India? (Suresh prabhu)
- Which is the heaviest metal in the periodic table? (Osmium)
- Which acid is found in Ant Sting?(Formic Acid)
- Who is the CEO of HDFC Bank? (Adithtya puri)
- What is the molar mass of CaO? (0774 g/mol.)
- What is the rank of India as per the Environmental Performance Index? (177)
- What is the capital of Srilanka? (Colombo)
- Who won the U17 FIFA World Cup ? (England national football team)
- What do you call the thread-like structure that emerges out of Cyton? (Dendrites)
- Who directed the movie 'Newton'? (Amit V. Masurkar)
- Where is Dachigam National Park located? (J&K)
- India got its name from which river? (Indus River)
- Madhusudhanan is associated with which political party? ( AIADMK)
- What is the Molecular Mass of Ozone? (8 g/mol)
- Who is the Director of Thugs of Hindostan? (Vijay Krishna Acharya)
- What is the scientific name of CAT? (Felis catus)
- Lead Actor of the movie "Sanju? (Ranbhir kapoor)
- Who was awarded Padma Bhushan 2017 in Education & Literature ? (Devi Prasad Dwivedi)
- Example of Permanent Tissue- xylem,bone,blood,skin? (Xylem)
- Where is Nanda Devi National Park Situated? (Uttarakhand in northern India)
- When is International Sports day celebrated? (Saturday, 06 April)
- Who has been selected to be the brand ambassador of Darwaza band abhiyan? (Amitabh Bachchan)
- How many lightyears is called one parsec? (26 light-years (30 trillion km or 19 trillion miles) in length)
- Which day was 25th May 1666? (Thursday, 25 May)
- Mass=11 kgs, Height=8 m, Find the Potential Energy?
- What is the use of Convex Lens?
- Which non-reactive is found in the maximum proportion in our atmosphere?
- Which group is called as Zero Group?
- Who won the Hero Motor Cup 2018?
- Formula of Pressure?
- Who sets bank interest rates in India?
- In the Mendeleev's periodic table, which of the following element doesn't appear?
- Which of the following is a stable tissue?
- Who won the rapid chess tournament 2017?
- If a strong acid is mixed with a weak base, then the product will be salt+___?
- Which gas is originated when lightning takes place?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- The age ratio of ages of Ram & Shyam are 7:9. If the difference of their ages is 14 years, the find the age of the Ram?
- 144/0.144=14.4/x. Find the value of x?
- Mohan is the only son of Sonu's Mother. What is the relationship between Sonu and Mohan?
One question related to
- Age Based?
- Venn Diagram?
- Ratio & Proportion?
- Blood Relation?
- Statement & Conclusion?
- Time & Work?
- Profit & Loss?
- Percentage & Probability?
Click here to download RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 16 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 16 October 2018 Group D Question Paper