RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 12 October 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 12.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB 12 October 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key - Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Who invented the Polio vaccine? (Dr. Jonas Salk)
- Finance secretary of India? (Hasmukh Adhia)
- Polio vaccine was discoverd by? (Albert Sabin)
- In which year was Ved Samaj established in Madras? (1864)
- Indian Idol winner 2018? (Sreeramchandra)
- Which element will melt at room temperature if you place it in hand? (Gallium)
- Percentage of Blood in our body? (The amount of blood in the human body is generally equivalent to 7 percent of body weight)
- Oscar Winning movie 2018? (The Shape of Water)
- Full form of MSP? (Minimum Support Price)
- Who was awarded with Tata lifetime achievement award 2017? (Girish Karnad)
- Winner of Australian Open (Women) 2018? (Caroline Wozniacki)
- IPL session 10 winner? (Chennai super kings)
- Who is the Finance Secretary of India? (Hasmukh Adhia)
- Who is the CM of Gujarat? (vijay Rupani)
- Group 1 elements in periodic table are called? (Alkali Metals)
- Valence electron of sodium? ([Ne] 3s1)
- CEO of WIPRO? (Abidali Neemuchwala)
- Male chromosomes consists of ? (XY)
- How many elements are there in the 4th group of the periodic table? (five)
- Vivekananda Airport , Raipur won which award? (Prestigius Award)
- Kathakali dance is from which state? (Kerala)
- CM of Himachal Pradesh? (Jai Ram Thakur)
- Chairman of NITI Ayog? (Narendra Modi)
- Who completed 6000 runs in Women's Cricket in ODI Cricket? (Mithali Raj)
- Military Exercise us conducted between which two countries? (Japan and India)
- In which year did Arundhati Roy receive Man Booker Prize? (1997)
- Who was Winner of Pritzker prize 2018? (B. V. Doshi)
- Formulae for Ethanoid Acid? (CH3COOH)
- Somdev devarman is associated with which field? (Tennis)
- No 1 Cricketer 2018 according to ICC test rankings ? (Virat kohli)
- Author of the book "Exam Warrior"? (Narendra Modi)
- Which acid is found in lemons? (Citric acid)
- Barbados Capital? (Bridgetown)
- 2017 Snooker Championship Winners? (Mark Selby)
- Brand Ambassador for Educate Girls? (Katrina Kaif)
- Triple Talaaq draft bill was endorsed by which state for the first time? (UP)
- Who won 63rd Jio Lifetime Acheivement Award ? (Bappi Lahiri)
- If resistance in a wire is 6 ohm and the wire is extended to double? What will be the resistance now?
- In a convex lens, if an object is placed at F1, then were will be the image formed?
- In a periodic table, which period doesn't have metalloids?
- What is the minimum age to vote in Gorakhpur zone?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- Venn Diagram - Dog, Cat, Bird?
- root of 0.8 ? (0.894)
- root of 1296? (36)
- How many Odd days are there in a leap year? (2 Days)
- 95807, what should be the value of * so that it is completely divisible by 9?
- Find the HCF of (54,162,189)?
- If BUT=YFG, then REM= ?
- In a class, the ratio of boy is to girl is 4:7. So find out the total number of students in the class?
- Find the difference between CI and SI, if P=28560, R=15%, T=3 yrs?
One question related to
- Statement & Conclusion?
- Counting Figure?
- Coding Decoding?
- Time & Work?
- Mensuration ?
- Geometry (Triangles)?
- BODMAS (Simplification)?
Click here to download RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 12 October 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 12 October 2018 Group D Question Paper