RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 12 November 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 16.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB 12 November 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- who won RBC Canadian open golf tournament? (Dustin Johnson)
- With which metal are coins made of? (Copper)
- Recently, Mid-day meals was started in which Indian state? (Tamil Nadu)
- Sirui lili celebration 2018 was celebrated in which state? (Manipur)
- H, He falls in which period of the periodic table? (f-block elements)
- Who was the first Muslim President of India? (Zakir Husain)
- Who is the writer of book, Paramveer? (Bipin Rawat)
- In Haryana, Govardhan Yojna is started to help? (Gobardhan Yojana)
- who has been appointed as new CBI Director? (M Nageshwar Rao)
- what is the unit of acceleration? (Meters per Second)
- Which scientist invented the vaccination for Polio? (Jonas Edward Salk)
- On which day, The world celebrates United nations day? (24 October)
- Who has scored 300 runs in test series after Virender Sehwag? (Donald Bradman)
- Who has been appointed as new Managing Director of SAIL? (Anil Kumar Chaudhary)
- When is world weather day celebrated? (Saturday, 23 March)
- When was 'Rashtriya Vikas Parishad' formed? (6 August 1952)
- Which state was awarded as highest film favourable? (Madhya Pradesh)
- Who invented radioactive? (Henri Becquerel)
- Who has been appointed as India’s deputy election commissioner? (Chandra Bhushan Kumar)
- International defence sports 2018 was organised in which city? (Wuhan city in the central China's Hubei Province)
- What is the unit of Pressure? (Pascal)
- How many balance electrons remain in Na? (11 Electrons)
- With the help of which organ does fish breathe? (Gills)
- For ship and Missile defence program, India signed an agreement with which country? (India)
- To which disease insulin is used? (Control Blood Sugar)
- Who has written 'khullam khulla'? (Rishi Kapoor)
- For the first time, India signed a security treaty with which country ? (China)
- Who is the director of film Bahubali? (Rajamouli)
- Who became the fifth Indian to score 10000 runs in ODI internationals? (Sachin Tendulkar)
- Kissan Aay Badhotari Saur Yojna was started by which state govt?
- If resistance is 6 ohm and the length of the wire is then increased, What will be the effect on Resistance?
- What is the function of xylem tissue?
- Who forms and imposes monetary policies in India?
- What is the pH value of homogeneous mixture?
- In periodic table, the elements with atomic numbers 57 to 72 come under which block?
- which Indian won a gold medal in Sao tournament organised in Finland?
- Who is the writer of Bank of Pollampore?
- If we subtract Kinetic energy from mechanical Energy, what will remain?
- Health ministry and Tele-communication ministry signed an agreement for which recent plan?
- If we move from left to right end of the periodic table, then the power of donating electrons?
- In convex lens, If an object is kept at F1, Where will the image form?.
- Name a river that does not flow through India?
- In which state, there is a Naxal Child Education system called "Taare Zameen Par"?
- Where is the headquarters for United nations situated?
- What is the ionic charge present within the metals?
- if 25th Feb 2018 was Monday, what will be 25th Feb 2020?
- Which latitude or longitudinal line passes through India?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- In a class, B:G, 9:7, What is the no. of students?
- What is the mirror image of 2 ‘o’ Clock?
- Given: tan theta + sec theta = 2, then find the value of sec theta - tan theta?
- If the principal sum id Rs. 200, with a rate of 20% for a period of 18 months, then find out the compound interest calculated half yearly?
- A person is standing 3 kms away from the lighthouse at 30 degree angle, Find the height of the lighthouse?
- 95807 is divisible by 9, What is the value of ?
- tan theta=square root 2 + 1. Find the value of tan theta + cot theta?
- If 22nd February 2002 is a Monday, What day will be 15th March 2002?
- What will be the water image of 6:20 ?
- sin 45 + cos 60 - tan 30 = ?
One question related to
- Time and work
- Mirror image
Click here to download RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 12 November 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 12 November 2018 Group D Question Paper