RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 05 November 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 16.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB 05 November 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Indian Government organized DARPAN full form is ? (Digital Advancement of Rural Post Office for a New India)
- Which organ purifies Blood? (Kidneys)
- Which metal is present in the filament of Bulb? (Tungsten)
- What is the name of the virus that causes AIDS? (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome)
- What is the atomic number of Gold? (79)
- How many types of chromosomes are there in a human body? (23 Pairs)
- How many types of chromosomes are there in a human body?
- What is the Capital of Nagaland? (Kohima)
- Who is the Chief Election Commissioner of India? (Achal Kumar Jyoti)
- Who proposed the laws of mutation? (John Christopher Willis)
- SIDBI Bank main office is loctaed in which city? (Lucknow)
- Who is the Chairman of HDFC Bank? (Aditya Puri)
- Who is the governor of RBI? (Urjith patel)
- What is the pH value of Urine? (6.0)
- Who is the current Foreign Minister of India? (Sushma Swaraj)
- What is the name of Marble rocks chemical? (Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)
- Who is the director of film Hindi Medium? (Saket Chaudhary)
- What is the full form of STD? (Subscriber trunk dialing)
- Who has won the US open women’s singles in 2018? (Naomi Osaka)
- Where is the value of ‘g’ maximum on earth? (Towards the poles)
- What is the valency of copper in Cu2O? (1)
- 25th January 2018 which day is celebrated in India? (National Voters Day)
- Who was the finance minister of Akbar? (Raja Todar Mal)
- On which year did the war of Plassey took place? (23 June 1757)
- Who Discovered Proton ? (Ernest Rutherford)
- What is the structural and functional unit of kidney? (Nephros)
- In which state has the Govardhan Yojna been launched? (Haryana)
- Who is the Chief of Indian Navy? (Sunil Lanba)
- Who is the spokesman of Indian Army?
- Which is the universal test for pH value?
- Which element is used both as a metal as well as non-metal?
- On which period does S-16 come?
- Lanthanides and Actinides belong to which group?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- In 75 liter mixture, the ratio of milk and water is 2:1. How much more water is to be added in this mixture, so that milk and water is in the ratio of 1:2?
- A certain amount given at rate of 12% for 6 months at CI and for 1 year at SI. Now, the difference between CI and SI is Rs. 36. What is principal amount?
- In a class the average of total marks obtained by students is 68. The total average marks obtained by girls is 80 and average marks obtained by boys is 60. What is the percentage of boys present? – Boys – 60%
One question related to
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relation
- Statement & Conclusion
- Periodic Table
- Time & Distance
- Number Series
- Profit & Loss
Click here to download RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 05 November 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 05 November 2018 Group D Question Paper