RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 04 December 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 16.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB 04 December 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Who won the prestigious man booker international award in the year 2017? (Man Booker International)
- What is the unit of Power? (Watt)
- When is World Blood donor day celebrated? (14 June, Friday)
- Who invented Microphone? (Berliner)
- What is the chemical name of Freeon? (Dichlorodifluoromethane)
- Who started Ramkrishna Mission? (Swami Vivekananda)
- Who won the Ranji Trophy in the year 2017? (Priyank Panchal)
- What is the name of Chandrababu Naidu’s Party? (Telugu Desam Party)
- Who wrote the book ‘The Republic’? (Plato)
- Who is the Chief Minister of Manipur? (N. Biren Singh)
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Assam? (Priyanka Chopra)
- which is the most found natural inflammable gas? (Hydrogen. Hydrogen)
- Who was the first man to travel in space? (Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin)
- Who wrote the book ‘The English Patient’? (Michael Ondaatje)
- Who is the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh? (Jai Ram Thakur)
- In the year 2017, Who was awarded as the cricketer of the year? (Virat kohli).
- What is the currency of Saudi Arabia? (Saudi riyal)
- What is the capital of Sweden? (Stockholm)
- What is found in the nucleus of an Atom? (Electrons)
- Who is the current president of Afghanistan? (Ashraf Ghani)
- What is India’s rank in the Global Index?
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin ‘A’?
- Which is the nearest planet to the Sun?
- What is the chemical name of quartz?
- Damodar ghati pariyojna is based on which river in India?
- Which is the largest country in the world in Area?
- Which metal is extracted from the ocean’s water?
- Smart city Initiative is related to?
- What is penicillin obtained from?
- One Micro is equal to?
- Renowned doctor ‘Dhanwantri’ was an official for which Indian ruler?
- Name the planets without satellites ?
- What is the RBC count in a working man?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- What is the average of 8,9,10,11,12,13?
- A person wanted to sell a product at 20% of profit whilst in reality, he sold it at 20% loss at INR 480. To gain profit, What should be the new selling price of this product?
- Mukesh, Sandeep, and Ravi started a business and invested 54000, 72000and 84000 respectively. If there is a profit of 14000 at the end of the year, What is the total share of Ravi
- In how many years, INR 2000 at 10% annual rate of interest will become 2420?
- The ratio of ages of 2 boys is 5:6. After 2 years, the ratio of their ages becomes 7:8. What will be the ratio of their ages in 10 years?
- The ratio of 11 numbers is 63. If the ratio of the first 6 numbers is 60 and the last 6 numbers are 65. What is the least number?
One question related to
- Number Series
- Blood Relation
- Alphabetical Series
- Mirror images
Click here to download RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 04 December 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 04 December 2018 Group D Question Paper