RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key- Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 17th September to 14th December 2018 for the recruitment of 62907 Group D vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 02/2018 - These Group D vacancies include posts like Track Maintainer, Helper etc. RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key is given below.
Shift I (9-10.30 am), Shift II (12.30-2 pm) & Shift III (4-5.30 pm).
Click here for RRB Group D 2018 All Question Papers
RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper Key
RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General awareness and Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB Group D Question Paper & Answers Key – 02 November 2018. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB Group D Online Test held on 16.10.2018 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper in Pdf Format.
RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 1st Shift Key - Morning
All Readers are requested to share RRB Group D Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others.....Thank You
RRB 02 November 2018 -1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Question Paper Key
RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 2nd Shift Key - Afternoon
RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
General Science & Current Affairs
- Who discovered Helicopter? (Igor Sikorsky and W. Lawrence LePage)
- Which is the primary folk dance of North India? (Maulana Abul Kalam Azad)
- Who is the father of Football? (Walter Camp)
- What is the pH value of Salt? (7)
- What is the formula of Kinetic Energy? KE = ½ mv2
- 36 elements are present in which group? 6th and 7th
- What is the Capital of Cuba? (Havana)
- Who is Miss Universe 2017? (Demi Leigh Nel – Peters)
- Molecular Mass of NaCl? (58.44 g/mol)
- Who is the Chairman of International Hockey Federation? (Narinder Batra)
- Konkan Rail runs from which station to which station? (Udupi and Mangalore)
- Which day is celebrated as Non-Resident Indian Day? (January 9, 2018)
- 5 ohm, 4 ohm and 3 ohm are connected in series. Calculate the resistance ? (12ohm)
- Who was the Governor of Karnataka? (Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala)
- Tooth enamel is made of ? (Calcium hydroxyapatite)
- Which movie was World’s first Sanskrit 3D Movie? (Anurakhti)
- Br, CL, I and F which one of these is most electro-negative? (Fluorine)
- Who is the Chairman of Railways (Ashwani Lohani)
- How many elements are there in the 6th period of the Modern Periodic table? (32 elements)
- Present CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank? (Ram Vilas Paswan)
- Who started the Indian Civil Services? (Cornwills (Governor Journal 1786 – 93)
- What is the molecular mass of O2 ? (32)
- Who is the Chairman of 15th Finance Commission? (Nand Kishore Singh)
- Who is the CEO of Infosys? (Salil Parekh)
- What is the NaCL – Molecular mass? (5)
- Milkha Singh’s son is associated with which sport? (Golf)
- Which is the primary folk dance of North India? (Lavani Dance)
- Who wrote Book on Jinnah? (Jaswant Singh’s Book name – Jinnah, India, Independence and Partition)
- The Worlds Aids Day was on ? (1st December)
- Who discovered Penicillin? (Alexander Fleming)
- Who is the writer of Gita Jivindam? (Jayadeva)
- Present CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank? (Uday Kotak)
- Who is honored with the Nobel Prize in chemistry ? (Greg Winter, George P. Smith)
- Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh? (Pema Khandu)
- Who is known as the father of English education in India? (Thomas Babington Macaulay)
- Molecular Mass of Oxygen? (15.999 u)
- If potential energy is 2500 Joule, M = 15kg, g = 9.8/10, find h= ?
- If a ball is in the centre of the earth, what will be its gravity?
- Gaurd Shakti Army exercise was done between India and ?
- Find the total resistance of the series 5ohm, 4ohm & 3ohm?
- If a thing is falling down from the sky to the earth, then what will be the value of g = ?
Mathematics & Reasoning
- All Pen are Ring, Some Ring are Bat, Some bat are ball Conclusion: No pen is ball, some bat is pen? (Both are wrong)
- Ratio of two number is 2:3, if 3 is added to each number then the ratio becomes 3:4, Find the largest number ? (9)
- 29th March 2018 was which day? (Saturday)
- P= Rs 4000, Rate=5%, Time=2 years. Find the difference between SI & CI?
- If 90% of y is x, then how much is y?
- Two taps are given A and B. If A fill the tank in 32 hours and B fills the tank in 40 hours. If both the taps are open, then within how much time the tank will get empty?
- If X is 12% of Y, then what percentage of Y is X?
One question related to
- Venn Diagram
- Statement & Conclusion
- Time & Distance
- Number Series
- Profit & Loss
Click here to download RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Paper in Pdf Format
RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper & Key, RRB Group D Online Exam held on 02 November 2018, RRB Group D Questions Answers, RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB 02 November 2018 Group D Question Paper