PG Medical 2nd Phase Counseling in Telangana - Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) issued Notification for PG Medical 2nd Phase of Web based Counseling. Through PG Medical second Phase Counseling, Candidate can get Admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree, Diploma courses under Competent authority Quota and 1st Phase of counseling for Post Graduate Medical Degree, Diploma courses under Competent authority Quota in Minority Medical Colleges and MDS Courses under Competent authority Quota for the Academic Year 2017-18 in Telangana State
PG Medical 2nd Phase Counseling
In continuation of earlier notification dated 10.4.2017, 17.4.2017 and 29.04.2017, the University proposes to conduct 2nd phase of counseling for the academic year 2017-2018 in the state of Telangana.
(a) To fill up the vacant seats, left over after 1st phase of counseling in Govt. Medical Colleges.
(b) Seats available in Non-Minority Private Medical Colleges under competent authority quota (CQ).
(c) Seats available in Private Minority Medical Colleges for Muslim Minority candidates in Deccan College of Medical Sciences and Shadan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad under competent authority quota (CQ).
(d) To fill up the vacant seats, left over after 1st phase of counseling in NIMS.
(e) MDS courses in Govt. Dental College, Hyderabad and Private Dental Colleges under competent authority quota.
2nd Phase of Web Counseling Dates
Eligible Candidates, whose names are notified in the final Merit list on KNRUHS website only can exercise web options for admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree, Diploma courses for Convener quota seats in Government and Non-Minority Private Medical Colleges and NIMS Hyderabad as detailed above from 6.00 AM on 12-05-2017 to 4.00 PM on 13-05-2017
Eligible Candidates, whose names are notified in the final Merit list of Minority Candidates on KNRUHS website only, can exercise web options for admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree, Diploma courses for Convener quota seats in Minority Medical Colleges from 6.00 AM on 12-05-2017 to 4.00 PM on 13-05-2017.
Eligible Candidates, whose names are notified in the final Merit list of MDS Candidates on KNRUHS website only, can exercise web options for admission into MDS Degree courses for Convener quota seats in Government and Private Dental Colleges from 6.00 AM on 12-05-2017 to 4.00 PM on 13-05-2017.
PG Medical Counseling web options
The candidates, who secured admission in 1st phase of counseling and wish to change their college/course according to their merit, can exercise their web options. Candidates are informed that, once PG seat is allotted in the 2nd phase of counseling as per their web options, the seat allotted in 1st phase of counseling is automatically cancelled and re-allotted to other candidates in the same phase. Candidates are hereby informed that, they cannot hold on to the seat allotted in previous phase of counseling, if they are allotted a seat in subsequent counseling.
- Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first counseling and slided to other college / course during 2nd phase of counseling process will be added & allotted simultaneously during 2nd phase of counseling itself. Hence, candidates are informed to give options for all seats in all colleges irrespective of vacancies shown in seat matrix. Candidates are advised to give options to the courses in which they are interested, so as to give chance to next meritorious candidates.
- The details of vacant seats available will be placed in the www.knruhs.in / http://tspgmed.tsche.in or http://tsmds.tsche.in and http://tsnims.tsche.in on 11-05-2017 evening.
- Candidates can give web options from home / any other place having internet facility. Candidates can also give web options from helpline centre at PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z (for details read instructions to the candidates before giving options.
- The selected candidates shall download the allotment letter from website after payment of the University fee by gateway method by using online payment method. (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
Exercising web options
The candidates can exercise web options through:
(a) http://tspgmed.tsche.in - for Post Graduate Medical Degree Diploma courses in Government, Private, including Minority Medical Colleges
(b) http://tsmds.tsche.in - for MDS Courses in Govt. Dental Colleges, Hyderabad and Private Dental College in Telangana State.
(c) http://tsnims.tsche.in - for Post Graduate Medical Degree Diploma Courses in NIMS, Hyderabad.