Ordnance Factory Industrial Employees syllabus - Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre, on behalf of all the Ordnance Factories invited ONLINE applications from eligible citizens of India for filling up vacancies/posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group 'C' in different trades in various Ordnance Factories located across India under Advertisement No: 10201/11/0209/1718.
Ordnance Factory Industrial Employees
Name of the Post:
Ordnance Factory Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled)
Semi Skilled Workman: Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
MODE OF SELECTION:
Selection process shall comprise of a 2 stage process:
- Written examination of 100 marks, objective type and OMR based
- Trade Test (Practical) at respective factory along with document verification
On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in written test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies shall be called for Trade Test (Practical).
The Trade Test (Practical) shall be only qualifying in nature, without any marks. However, those candidates who do not qualify in the Trade Test shall not be considered at all, irrespective of marks obtained in the written examination.
Final Merit List:
The final merit/select list shall be based on marks obtained in the written test only, subject to document verification and qualifying the Trade Test. The final merit/select list thus prepared factory wise will be published at www.ofb.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Industrial Employees Exam pattern
Scheme and Syllabus of Examination:
- There will be a written examination of one paper. The paper will be of "Objective-Multiple-choice type" of maximum 100 marks.
- The paper will consist of two parts:
- PART -A will consist of 20 marks having questions on General Science and Quantitative Aptitude, each having weightage of 10 marks. The question will be of up to 10th Standard.
- PART - B will consist of 80 marks of NCVT syllabus for the relevant trade.
- All the Questions will be compulsory. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
OFB Semi Skilled Industrial Employees syllabus
- General Science (10 Questions) - Question will be aimed at testing the candidate's General Awareness of the environment around him. Question will also be designed to test knowledge of basic science studied upto 10th standard and would include such matters of every day observations and experience as may be expected of any educated person.
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions) - The candidate will be tested for general mathematics of up to 10th Standard involving number systems, equations in two variables, simple and compound interest, perimeter, area and volume of geometrical figures, Direct and inverse proportions, Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry.
Medium Of Examination: The examination will be trilingual, i.e., Hindi, English and regional language of the State where the factory against which the candidate has applied is located. With reference to Ordnance Factories and their respective locations, this translates to English, Hindi & any one regional language among the following- Bengali/ Marathi/Oriya/Tamil/Telugu. It may be noted that candidates can appear only for that regional language of the state where the factory concerned is located and will have to appear for examination in that State/Centre only.
OFB link: www.ofb.gov.in