Advertisement for OJEE 2015 – B. TECH in respect of seats which will remain unfilled in B.Tech programme after conclusion of JEE (Main) 2015 Counselling
OJEE 2015 – B. TECH programme Details
In pursuance of the order dt. 24.03.2015 of the Hon’ble High Court passed in W.P.(C) No. 23358/2014 , the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2015 shall be held for the seats which will remain unfilled in B.Tech programme after the conclusion of the Counselling of JEE (Main) 2015 to be filled up by the Candidates in terms of their Rank in the OJEE – 2015 to be conducted as per the programme mentioned.
For details on fees, Syllabus, and other details please visit to the Website www.ojee.nic.in.
OJEE 2015 – B. TECH Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying examination passed or appeared: The candidate should enter the appropriate qualifying examination, +2 Science. He / she passed or is appearing in 2015.
Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination: 45 % for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Physics 2. Mathematics 3. Any subject (Chemistry, Biology, Bio technology, Vocational technical subjects, Geology, Electronics, Statistics etc.)
- 45 % for General and 40 % for SC/ST in 5 subjects as declared by CBSE Jee Main.
OJEE 2015 – B. TECH Exam Pattern
DURATION OF EXAM- 2 HOURS
NUMBER OF QUESTIONS- 90 Multiple Choice Questions +2 Science level (30 each from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
EXAMINATION TIME: 10 AM TO 12 AM
Examination Fees: Rs.1000/- to be paid by challans of Canara Bank/ Bank of Baroda
OJEE 2015 – B. TECH Online Application Form
How to Apply: A candidate can apply for the OJEE-15 (B TECH) through on-line process only by visiting to the website www.ojee.nic.in
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have scanned images of his/her photograph, full signature and left thumb impression.
- Fill up Personal Details/ Data
- Upload Photo, Full signature& Left Thumb Impression
- Make Payments
- Candidate have to retain a printout of the Confirmation Page.
- After paying the challans in the mentioned bank, confirmation page can be printed (Closing date of registration 22nd, confirmation page printing up to 24th).
- Once duly filled in application form was submitted, no further change will be entertained under any circumstances.
After submission of the required data asked during online form fill-up, the candidate has to click, submit button. At the bottom of the next page, two buttons “Next” and “Back” are given. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Final Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
OJEE 2015 (B.TECH) Important Dates
Submission of On-line Application along with the requisite fees: 16-06-2015 to 22-06-2015
Downloading of Admit Card 13-07-2015
Date of Examination 19-07-2015
Tentative date for publication of result 27-07-2015 05
Downloading of Rank Card 27-07-2015
Counselling and Admission 7-08-2015 to 14-08-2015
Admit Card: Admit cards will be uploaded at OJEE website (www.ojee.nic.in ) as notified.