OFRC Semi Skilled Industrial Employees Admit cards, Exam Date& Time available here. Candidates can check the Exam schedule from the following links.
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) website: www.ofb.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre website: https://ofrcapply.com
OFRC Recruitment of Semi-Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre, on behalf of all the Ordnance Factories had invited ONLINE applications from eligible citizens of India for filling up vacancies/posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in various Ordnance Factories located across India from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017. In this regard OFRC going to conduct written Exam.
Click here to see list of rejected application.
OFRC Industrial Employees Written Exam Schedule
The written examination for Direct Recruitment of IEs is scheduled in three phases.
First Phase – Tradesman of all factories and Labour post of Ordnance Factory Dehradun and Ordnance Factory Bolangir.
Phase –1: 10.09.2017, SUNDAY
Forenoon session – 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Afternoon Session – 02:30 pm to 04:30pm
2nd and 3rd phase – Only Labour post of remaining Factories – The start date of download of Admit Card and date of written examination will be notified later.
Click here to see the schedule of examination
OFRC Semi Skilled Industrial Employees Admit cards
Check the website to download Admit Card for candidates, whose written exam is scheduled on 10.09.2017, Sunday. (Tradesman of all factories and Labour post of Ordnance Factory Dehradun and Ordnance Factory Bolangir)
Click here to download Admit Card for First Phase
Steps to Download Semi Skilled Industrial Employees Admit Cards
- To download admit card, please go to ‘Applicant login’
- You can login either through registration number and DOB / Password
- Instruction to candidates will display on the screen first.
- Thereafter, the candidate should click on ‘Print Instruction’, the instruction will download in your computer/mobile and then you can print the same.
- Thereafter, the candidate is required ‘click’ on checkbox of declaration.
- Then click on ‘print admit card’ the Admit Card will download in your computer / mobile, then you can print the same.