OFRC Industrial Employees Recruitment 2017 - Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) has released the amended detailed Advertisement notification for the Recruitment of Semi-Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group 'C' in different trades and Labour Group 'C' in Ordnance Factories across India. OFB invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the recruitment of 3581 Group C vacancies in various disciplines.
Update: The link for applying online will be available from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017.
Candidate can apply to one factory only for only one trade.
OFRC Industrial Employees Recruitment 2017 - ofrcapply.com
Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Caste/ Category etc. as indicated in this Notice. All candidates are required to apply online only through OFRC Recruitment website ofrcapply.com, www.ofb.gov.in from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017. Candidates looking for Semi-Skilled Jobs can apply for OFRC Recruitment 2017.
Organization: Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC)
Advertisement No: 10201/11/0209/1718
Post Name: Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour Group 'C'
Total Vacancies: 3581 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre – 3581 Vacancies
Factory-wise/ State wise vacancies
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN), Bihar: 62 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) , Chandigarh: 50 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK), Maharashtra: 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) , Maharashtra: 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) , Maharashtra: 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) , Maharashtra: 90 Posts
- Bhusawal Ordnance Factory (OFBH) , Maharashtra: 181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH), Maharashtra: 91 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur (GIF), Madhya Pradesh: 176 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT), Madhya Pradesh: 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) , Madhya Pradesh: 129 Posts
- Katni Ordnance Factory (OFKAT) , Madhya Pradesh: 24 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL), Orissa: 465 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA), Tamil Nadu: 09 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) , Tamil Nadu: 05 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) , Tamil Nadu: 292 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK), Telangana: 133 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN), Uttarakhand: 138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) , Uttarakhand: 160 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK), Uttar Pradesh: 95 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) , Uttar Pradesh: 499 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) , Uttar Pradesh: 193 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF), West Bengal: 125 Posts
OFRC Industrial Employees Eligibility
Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years as on 19.06.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt rules.
- Semi-Skilled Workman: Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Labour: Matriculation.
Note: Engineering Graduate/ Degree/ Diploma holders possessing NAC/ NTC can also apply.
Selection Process: Written Test, Trade Test
The written examination will be conducted at 12 centres i.e., Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Trichy. Additional centres like Bhopal, Lucknow and Dehradun may be included.
OFRC Industrial Employees Applications - ofrcapply.com
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM/ Women/ Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories)
How to Apply: All candidates should apply online only through OFB Recruitment website http://ofrcapply.com www.ofb.gov.in from 19.06.2017 to 10.06.2017. No other means/ mode of application accepted. Candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of application.
Apply online for OFRC Recruitment 2017
After the successful submission of online application in PART I registration on the portal, candidate shall be allotted Application Registration Number (ARN). Candidate will be able to login to APPLICANT LOGIN page by using any of the two options: ARN + Password or ARN + Date of Birth.
Documents upload at the application stage
- Community Certificate by the candidate seeking reservation.
- Physically Handicapped certificate (for Ph candidates).
- Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Serviceman category).
- NAC/NTC certificate of Ex Trade Apprentices.
OFRC Recruitment, OFRC Industrial Employees, ofrcapply.com, www.ofb.gov.in, Ordnance Factory Recruitment, Group C Posts
Starting Date for submission of online application: 19.06.2017
Last Date for submission of online application: 10.07.2017
The Written examination tentatively in the month of August 2017.
Notification for OFRC Industrial Employees Recruitment 2017