NSSCDCL Recruitment 2018 -Nagpur Smart and Sustainable City Development Corporation Limited, Nagpur vacancies notification issued for the filling up of 46 vacancies. Online Registration of applications will be available at website from 20.01.2018 to 05.02.2018.All the necessary information and updates will publish on website only at www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. All vacancies are provisional and subject to increase/decrease. NSSCDCL invites online applications to fulfill the Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates shall apply online on website as per schedule given.
The candidates should read the NSSCDCL vacancies Notification carefully before filling in the application. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.Applicants should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification / prospectus in all respects. A detailed procedure, important instructions, Category wise distribution of Vacancies, Scheme of Exam, Selection Process, Application Fee, application Form, Pay Scale etc., information given in Notification.Any corrigendum/addendum/ errata in respect of the advertisement shall be made available on official website.Hence, prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit official website for updates. Candidates looking for Government Jobs,can apply for the NSSCDCL Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Organization: Nagpur Smart and Sustainable City Development Corporation Limited, Nagpur
Post Name& Vacancy Details:
- General Manager (Mobility Division) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Environment Division – 1 Post
- General Manager (Infrastructure Division) – 1 Post
- General Manager (E-governance Division) – 1 Post
- Project Manager (Mobility Division) – 2 Posts
- Project Manager (Environment Division) – 2 Posts
- Chief Knowledge Officer (E governance Division) – 1 Post
- Project Executive (Mobility Division) – 2 Posts
- Project Executive (Environment Division) – 2 Posts
- Project Executive (Infrastructure Division) – 4 Posts
- Programmer (E Governance Division) – 2 Posts
- System Analyst (E-Governance Division) – 1 Post
- Computer Operator (E Governance Division) – 12 Posts
- Officer on Special duty (Technical) – 2 Posts
- Officer on Special duty (Nontechnical) – 2 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 1 Post
- Superintendent – 1 Post
Total Number of Vacancies- 46
Note: NSSCDCL reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the post advertised. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement.
Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR):refer Recruitment Notification
Age limit: 65 years (relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. as per Government rules)
Selection Process:Selection of candidates will be based on their performance.
Recruitment process includes: written test and Interview.
Online Application Form Registration
Application Fee: 300/- for general candidates; 150/- for Reserved category candidates.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only through the website: www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 20.01.2018 to 05.02.2018. No other means of application accepted.Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/attachments will be out rightly rejected.
Opening date for submission of online applications: 20.01.2018
Closing date for submission of online application: 05.02.2018
NSSCDCL– 46 jobs
NSSCDCL Recruitment Notification
Online Application website: www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in