NEET 2016 is an entrance Exam conducted Every Year. CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (An Autonomous Organisation under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt. of India) – CBSE will conduct NEET Exam for admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses in the Academic Session 2016.
More details regarding CBSE NEET Eligibility, Application forms, application process, How to apply, NEET Syllabus, Exam centers, Application fee, NEET Notification etc., will be published soon on CBSE NEET website: http://cbseneet.nic.in
Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in WP (C) 261 of 2016 has decided to hold NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the Academic Session 2016-17. As per the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, following are clarified for the information of candidates.
As per the said Notifications, a common entrance test, i.e., National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) shall be held Every Year.
- AIPMT 2016 to be held on 1st May, 2016 shall be phase I of NEET.
- Phase II of NEET for the left out candidates shall be held on 24th July, 2016 by inviting applications with fee.
- Combined result of both the Tests shall be declared on 17th August, 2016.
- CBSE will provide All India Rank. Admitting Authorities will invite applications for Counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank.
- When will NEET Phase-I be conducted?
On 1st May 2016
- When will NEET Phase-II be conducted?
On 24th July 2016
- What do you mean by NEET Phase-I?
As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, AIPMT-2016 will be known as NEET Phase-I.
- Who can appear in AIPMT-2016/NEET Phase-I on 01.05.2016?
Only the candidates who have applied for AIPMT-2016 can appear in AIPMT-2016/NEET Phase-I.
- Who can appear in NEET Phase-II on 24.07.2016?
Only the candidates who have not applied for AIPMT-2016 can appear in NEET Phase-II.
- Can a candidate registered in AIPMT –2016 /NEET-Phase-I be allowed to appear in NEET Phase-II?
- Can a candidate remain absent in AIPMT-2016/ NEET-Phase-I be allowed to appear in NEET Phase-II ?
- Can a candidate be allowed to appear in both NEET Phase I and NEET Phase-II?