MRVC Mumbai Railway Recruitment through GATE 2016 Project Engineer - MRVC is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates for the recruitment of Project Engineer in Civil, Electrical for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area. Eligible candidates are required to send the application form on or before 30th November 2016. Application form can be downloaded from MRVC Mumbai Railway Recruitment official website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
MRVC Mumbai Railway Recruitment through GATE
Project Engineer (Civil): 30 Posts
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognised Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only. Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016.
Project Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognised Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only. Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016.
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2016): 30 years, Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2016. Based on GATE-2016 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
MRVC Mumbai Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application:
- GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE 2016 official Score card
- Engineering Graduation Mark sheet
- Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof
Opening date of online application: November 01, 2016
Closing date of online application: November 30, 2016
For more details about MRVC Mumbai Railway Recruitment through GATE 2016 refer to detailed notification.
MRVC, Mumbai Railway Recruitment, Recruitment through GATE, Project Engineer, Civil, Electrical, Engineering Jobs, www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in