Meghalaya PS Recruitment 2018 -Meghalaya Public Service Commission vacancies notification issuedfor the filling up of 50 vacancies. Online Registration of applications will be available at website from 16.01.2018 to 19.02.2018.All the necessary information and updates will publish on website only at www.mpsc.nic.in. All vacancies are provisional and subject to increase/decrease. Meghalaya PS invites online applications to fulfill the Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates shall apply online on websiteas per schedule given.
Meghalaya PS Recruitment
The candidates should read the Meghalaya PS vacancies Notification carefully before filling in the application. Applicants areadvised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.Applicants should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification / prospectus in all respects. A detailed procedure, important instructions, Categorywise distribution of Vacancies, Scheme of Exam, Selection Process, Application Fee, application Form, Pay Scale etc., information given in Notification.Any corrigendum/addendum/ errata in respect of the advertisement shall be made available on official website.Hence, prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit official website for updates. Candidates looking for Government Jobs,can apply for the Meghalaya PS Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Organization: Meghalaya Public Service Commission
Meghalaya PS Vacancies2018
Post Name& Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Research Officer in Finance (Economic Affairs) Department – 2 Posts
- Training Officer under Labour Department – 1 Post
- Inspector of Boilers & Factories – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in Commerce – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in Accountancy – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in Business Studies – 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in English – 1 Post
- Inspector of Statistics – 9 Posts
- Social Officer at MIMHANS, Meghalaya, Shillong – 1 Post
- Assistant Auditor – 18 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer in the Department of Election. – 1 Post
- Mathematics Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Social Studies Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Electrician Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Carpentry Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Fitter Instructor in ITI – 2 Posts
- Engineering Drawing Instructor in ITI – 2 Posts
- Welder Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Plumber Instructor in ITI – 1 Post
- Departmental Promotion Examination for the Subordinate Local Fund Audit Service for the post of Audit Officers of Local Fund Audit – 3 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies- 50
Note: Meghalaya PS reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the post advertised. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement.
Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR):refer Recruitment Notification
Age limit:27 years (relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. as per Government rules)
Selection Process:Selection of candidates will be based on their performance.
Recruitment process includes: Written Test/Screening Test /Screening Practical Test and Interview.
Online Application Form Registration
Application Fee: 450/- for general candidates; 350/- for Reserved category candidates.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only through the website: www.mpsc.nic.in. The online application can be filled up from 16.01.2018 to 19.02.2018. No other means of application accepted.Incomplete applications/withoutrelevantsupportingenclosures/attachmentswillbe out rightly rejected.
Opening date for submission of online applications: 16.01.2018
Closing date for submission of online application: 19.02.2018
Meghalaya PS– 50 jobs
Meghalaya PS Recruitment Notification
Online Application website: www.mpsc.nic.in