Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2017 - MAHADES Recruitment 2017 - Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Government of Maharashtra (MAHADES) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2017. The Chief Ministers Fellowship Program is designed to provide valuable experience to youth interested in social development sector. Candidates looking for Govt Jobs can apply for Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2017.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2017
Organisation: Maharashtra Directorate of Economics and Statistics (MAHADES)
Post Name: Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2017
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
Duration: 11 months program
Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Eligibility
- The candidate has to be in age group 21 to 26 years, on 1st April 2017 (that is youth having birthdate between 02/04/91 to 01/04/96, inclusive of both days).
- Candidate should be a graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- Candidate should have work experience of minimum 1 year. Full time internship or articleship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
- Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet.
- The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade - A officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for official purpose during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be paid Rs.35,000 per month towards the stipend. Lump sum amount of Rs.5,000 will be paid every month towards travel and related expenses.
- Fellows are entitled for 10 days of leave during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of fellowship.
- Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded with a Certificate.
Application fee: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: Online Exam, Essay Writing, Interview
How to Apply: All candidates are required to apply online only through MAHADES Recruitment website www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in from 05.06.2017 to 22.06.2017.
Apply online for Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2017
For more details refer to Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2017 Notification.
MAHADES Recruitment, www.mahades.maharashtra.gov.in, Maharashtra Chief Minister Fellowship, Maharashtra Govt Jobs, Chief Minister Fellowship Program CMFP 2017
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 05.06.2017
Closure of registration of application: 22.06.2017
Online Fee Payment: 05.06.2017 to 22.06.2017
Last date for printing your application: 07.07.2017