JSSC Recruitment 2017- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment for the filling up various vacancies. Application forms can be downloaded at www.jssc.in. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission jobs Vacancy notification issued. JSSC invites applications to fulfill the Vacancies which include 2808 Panchayat Secretary, LDC & Stenographer Posts through Jharkhand Combined Competitive Exam (JSSC CCE 2017), 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher Posts through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (CGTTCE)-2016. Interested and Eligible candidates should visit the website www.jssc.in
JSSC Recruitment 2017- www.jssc.in
The candidates should read the JSSC vacancies Notification carefully before filling in the application. Applicants should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification / prospectus in all respects. JSSC jobs, Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, vacancies, Syllabus, Scheme of Exam, Selection Process, Application Fee, application Form, Pay Scale etc., information given in Notification. Candidates looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand, can apply for the JSSC Recruitment 2017.
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
JSSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 – 2808 Vacancies
Advertisement No: 01/2017
- Lower Division Clerk: 1245 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 1539 Posts
- Stenographer: 24 Posts
Age Limit: 18 – 35 years as on 25-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
- Lower Division Clerk: Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer
- Panchayat Secretary: Intermediate/10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer
- Stenographer: Intermediate/ 10+2 Exam with steno speed 100 wpm and typing speed in Hindi 30 wpm
For more details refer to JSSC CCE 2017 Recruitment Notification.
JSSC 17793 Combined Graduate Trained Teachers
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teacher
No. of Vacancies: 17793 Posts
JSSC CGTTCE Eligibility
Age limit: 21 to 40 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with 45% Marks (40% for SC/ ST) from any recognized Institute and B.Ed degree form recognized Institute.
Selection Process: Written Test.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only through the website: www.jssc.in. The online application can be filled up from 06.02.2017 to 25.04.2017. No other means of application will be accepted.
- Before filling Online Application, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of Passport size Photograph & signature.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, Mobile No
- Fill in the Online Form with all the Relevant Details
- Upload scanned copy of Photo& signature
- Candidate should ensure that all the details entered in Online Application should be correct.
Online Registration commencement date: 6th February 2017- 11:00 AM
Online Registration Last date: 25th April 2017 -5:00 PM
Last date of depositing examination fee: 2nd May 2017- 5:00 PM
JSSC CGTTCE-2016 Recruitment Notification
Jharkhand JSSC Online Application