Capgemini Walk in drive for Java Professionals/ Senior Java Developer on October 2017 in
Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune. Eligible candidates can directly attend Java experienced walkin to the address mentioned below.
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin October 2017
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 2-4 Years
- Hand on exp on Advanced Java, Sprint, Springboot, REST Services with Angular JS and Node JS.
- With Strong communication skills
- Knowing AWS Cloud or Predix environment will be added advantage.
Java Developer Experienced Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: October 2017
Time: 10.00AM - 03:00PM
Capgemini Java Experienced Walkin 11th February 2017
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 4-10 Years
Bangalore: 6B (SEZ UNIT) Pritech Park SEZ, Building 6B, Bellandur Village, Vathur Hobli,Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka– 560037
Contact person - Sambhu Dey
Chennai: 11th Floor, Prestige Cyber Towers, 117, OMR, Karapakkam, Chennai - 600 097
Contact Person - Saravanan Swamy
Mumbai: M7, Plant 2, Godrej IT Park, Godrej & Boyce Compound, L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 079
Contact Person – Minal
- Updated Resume
- Photo ID
- 2 passport sized photographs
Click here for Latest Fresher Jobs
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Core Java / J2EE
- Spring / Hibernate
- Struts or EJB
Java Professional Job Description:
- Perform the Development in Java, J2EE based application.
- Provide the technical guidance to the team; work with the teams in design, development, support phase, technical issue resolution.
- Assertive with good communication skills
- Able to interface with the customer effectively.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 4+ years of Java/JEE or Web based application development experience with relevant academic qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years good working experience on Core Java , spring, hibernate.
- Experience on Struts or EJB
- Should be able to perform different reviews like code review, unit test cases review and Technical Specification review and Design review.
- Good communication skills.
- To be able to guide the team and mentor the team on technical issues or work as an individual contributor depending on the experience and level.
- Pro-active attitude, quick decision making capabilities and adequate process knowledge related to SDLC
Java Experienced Walkin October 2017