Indian History Question Paper 2017 – APPSC question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under Indian History category.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
Indian History Question Paper 2017
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Key Schemes.
Indian History Question Paper
- Out of the persons mentioned below, who pioneered the community development programmes in Independent India?
- Which of the following is a feature of the Indian Independence Act, 1947?
Declaring India as a Republic
Accession of Princely States into Indian Union
Continuation of the Title of “Emperor of India” for the British Crown
Partition of India
- Who was the first Commander-In-Chief of the Indian National Army?
Subhash Chandra Bose
Rash Bihari Bose
- In which Princely state of India was Plebiscite held to determine whether to merge it in India or Pakisthan?
- Who was the founder president of Ghadar Party?
Sohan Singh Bhakna
- Who led the first tribal revolt against the British Exploitation in 1784?
- The background setting for ‘Anandmath’ novel written by Bankim Chandra chatarjee was?
- What was the first trigger for the Revolt of 1857?
Discontent of soldiers
- Which movement was started with an aim to spread modern western education amongst the Muslims of India?
- Who is the first leader to articulate the ‘Two Nation Theory’?
- The Round Table Conferences were organized by the British to discuss
Constitutional Reforms in India
- Which Freedom Fighter died during the Protest against the Simon Commission?
Lala Lajpat Rai
- In which place did Lokamanya Tilak serve a prision sentence for six years for conviction on charges of sedition?
Mandalay Jail, Burma
- Which laws were taken as models for the Vernacular Press ACT 1878?
Irish Press Laws
- Which congress president setup the National planning committee in 1938?
Subhash Chandra Bose
Click here for General Studies Question Papers